Chapter 43. NEW YEAR

Caleb cooper

The sounds I was making from all the slurping and licking and moaning were so erotic. And when mixed with Nicholas's groans and curses, sensual.

"Open your throat more" and yes that too, the little commands he was making. I hollowed my cheeks and took in more of him, his hand gripping my hair slowly directing me with my bobbing.

My legs were clenching and rubbing trying to get friction on myself with how horny I was. I swear just one touch and I would cum undone.

My other hand went under his dick and grabbed his sacks, fondling them and his grip on my hair tightened and he pushed his dick further into my mouth, making my eyes water. I couldn't breathe but I didn't want to stop either, I could feel he was close.

I let my eyes up and could see his head thrown back but he looked at me as he felt me look up at him and his expression made me moan on his dick as my body shivered as I dumped my own trousers like a messy teen.

I must have clenched on him and he groaned loudly pulling my head away from him but I grabbed his ass, pushed him inside and deep throated him. Something I didn't know I was even capable of.

His body convulsed as thick salty liquid was shot down my throat and I gulped it all down. He waited till his body calmed down and pulled out of my mouth with a pop, and I caughed as my throat stringed from having something so big in it.

Next thing I realized my body was being lifted and lips crashed with mine in a wet tongue-teeth slurping kiss and I moaned in his mouth. Gosh something was so wrong with me.

He pulled away and stared at me, his lust filled eyes devouring mine which I am sure looked the same.

He smirked "did you just cum from sucking me off gatito?"

Heat travelled to my face so fast as I remembered what I did. I cummed! Without being touched. And though it wasn't true that I cummed from sucking him off, I didn't argue with how much I was embarrassed. I actually came from watching him get pleasure from my mouth and enjoying it. I must be a shitty pervert, a perverted masochistic bastard.

I was then pulled to his chest by my waist

"Now kitten, you are going to turn around, drop your pants and I am going to give you what you deserve" I looked at him in shock while my body shivered with excitement.

"We are outside..." I whined but was stopped as I was spun back around with my pants coming off at the same time, the harsh winds hitting my mini me almost making me go soft but I was too overtaken by Nicholas's dominance.

And yet just as I thought nothing could turn me off, I came face to face with the people under us whose noise finally filled the night again.

"Shit nic! Nic people will see..." I tried to push back away from the edge just to get a harsh spank on my right cheek which sent me into a frenzy and I found my chest leaning on the edge with my hair grabbed from behind pressing me down.

"Nic!!!!" My sound was muffled as two fingers entered my mouth to shut me up the same time as smaller Nicholas entered me from behind in one deep thrust.

The shaking of my legs was uncontrollable and they almost gave up but a hand crept into my shirt and lifted me by my torso so my backside was crashed onto his chest while the other hand went back to my throat  making me stand up straight with a little curve on my back.

The hand on my torso slid down and grabbed my soft dick that I whimpered for the sensitivity.

"Look here, you are acting other way, whilst your body is reacting in another way" he let me look down and my eyes widened at what I did, I cummed, again.

"Admit it love, you love being handled like this, your body like it so much it can't stop dripping"

"Nooo"

"No what baby? You want me to pull out?" He pulled out to the hilt and I whined like a little puppy making him chuckle sexily "don't worry kitty, I will give you what you want"

And he thrusts back in and I literally see stars in my vision, and not the real ones in the sky. The moan couldn't even be held back this time and I wanted to hide so bad. But luck was on my side.

The moment I let out my scream is the moment the count down began.

"10!!" Everyone under us shouted in unison and I shuddered from the fact that whilst everyone was down there cerebrating the new year, I was here having sex.

"Fuck!" Nicholas bit into my neck.

"Don't get distracted" he grabbed my arms, pulled me back "hold onto this for me" he placed my hands on the edge while he grabbed onto my hips, his fingers digging into my skin and thrust into me harder and faster that in to the second count I was a moaning messy and I couldn't think of anything else rather than the puddle I was melting into.

He was being rough with me for a reason and I knew it, and I was supposed to hate the painful thrusts, but each pain was coming in with a wave of pleasure that I couldn't understand or explain. It felt so good I almost thought I was going to faint from having my eyes roll into my head so much.

What was this? What was this ecstasy? Fuck my brain wasn't working.

"5!!!!"

He kept hitting my spot, the one that drives me crazy.

"4 !!!!!!!"

again and again.

"3!!!!"

My stomach clenched. I was close. I could feel that Nicholas was close as well, he was getting faster and deeper. And I was getting louder and begging crazily.

"2!!!!!!"

"Nic ungghhh!!!! Am...soooo....cloooo uunhh!!" I couldn't really say the words. Nicholas gripped into me tighter I was surely going to bruise but I didn't give a fuck. It felt so amazing.

I gripped onto the edge harder and arched my back more, letting him go even deeper than he already was, fucking me into oblivion and I screamed.

"1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!" The shout was even louder than ever.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!" And the fire works begun.

My legs gave out from how much my body spasmed and shook to the point that no voice came out of my mouth even though I screamed but I didn't fall because I was held tightly by Nicholas who was experiencing the same thing I was. His hot sticky liquid warming my intestines and reminding me that we just had raw sex, and the best sex I have ever had.

"Fuck" he deeply grunted, one hand holding me up and another hand on the edge holding him up. He was panting just like I was with his head on my shoulder "fuck..."

He kept cursing till his breathing finally settled and he placed a lingering kiss on my neck "you seriously, fuck...hah" another kiss.

He then turned me "you seriously doubt me ever again Caleb... shit" he kissed me on the mouth now.  I was too weak to even say anything but am sure I couldn't even find the right words to say at this moment.

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his torso and kissed me again.

"We will live through this year mi amor, probably a lifetime too"

*****************************