Chapter 12. His Home

(exactly how I imagined the bedroom)

Caleb Cooper

I groaned as I turned away from the light that was threatening my eyes but regretted it as I now groaned from the pang in my head. I forced my eyes open but closed them again because of the light. My head was really killing me.
Wait, light?

I opened my eyes again. My room did not let light in because I always made sure to shut the curtains. I looked around with my hand massaging the side of my head that seemed to be ringing bells. Gosh this is one of the reasons I hated drinking. The hangover.

But where was I? The room was so white that I felt like I was in heaven. From the sheets, the curtains, the dashboard and even the floor was covered in white tiles where the white fluffy carpet didn't reach. What the hell was this room? Even hospital rooms had machine colors in them.

The only other color I could see was the gold on the white sofa that was at a distance and a transparent table. I got out of the sheets and I almost moaned when my feet touched the fluffiness of the carpet, how much did such a luxurious carpet cost?.
Was I still at turners house? I didn't remember passing out on a bed though, in fact I don't remember passing out at all. My memory was ending where I was reading some magazine with so many pictures of Turner.

After that, nothing.

I stood up and noticed I was wearing a white t-shirt and my boxers. Louis should have changed my clothes last night.

Oh wait! Louis! That bitch! How come I just found out that one of my friends was gay!!! If we didn't meet Turner I would never know! I would make sure he gets an earful later on, now I needed a shower.

I went into one of the doors that seemed to be a bathroom but man was I wrong! It was a damn walk in closet! These rich people should label the doors I say. And why would someone have so many clothes. I took my time to look around. There were different shelves of different clothes, a lot of suits though. Turner had to have a suit obsession. There was another shelf of shirts, well ironed, trousers, t-shirts like the one I was wearing and another one of long sleeved t-shirts. I mean... Why? You could just put them together.

What I loved was the scent in here, why did it smell so familiar though?

I turned away from the clothes and looked at the shoes, this place was enough to be a Prada shopping mall. Who owns so many shoes? And all decent shoes and a few running shoes.

I gaped when I saw the grass table full of luxurious watches and bracelets. That was enough to get me out of the room and find the bathroom. This time I found it because the last door was for the outside of the room.
I went into the bathroom and I stood frozen. Someone had my whole living room space as a bathroom? The whiteness was too much though. How many times did someone had to clean to keep things so clean?

 How many times did someone had to clean to keep things so clean?