CHAPTER 30. MUM

Sorry for the late update guys. Had exams coming and couldn't write. But I promise to update faster. But am sad there are less comments on how you feel about the story. But anyway, here is a small sorry chapter.

Caleb cooper

"Ummh....nic"

I shuffled uncomfortably to try and release myself from the arm wrapped around me in a tight grip that pulled me even closer to a film chest that vibrated from a groan. His other arm creeped it's way under me, pulling my naked torso and pulling me even closer if that was even possible and he hummed satisfied with his work, his breath fanning my neck in the process and I shuddered as my ass rubbed against something.....hard.

"Nicholas..." I almost cried out his name. As much as I was enjoying all of this, I really gotta go to the bathroom. My bladder was showing signs of bursting anytime now.

"Hmmm" he mummered in my neck making it obvious that he wasn't awake yet. How could he be sleeping through me calling him over and over again? I means I understand that he needs sleep after the late night last night but I need to pee, so bad.

Yeah about last night.

Nicholas is a pervert!

A pervert! Hentai! Just remembering last night was making my body heat up. Gosh I can't believe we did all that last night. Nic didn't even let me rest at all. Well not in the bathroom, not in kitchen and definitely not in the bedroom, where he made sure we did not go to sleep.

And now he won't let me visit the bathroom?Should I really resort to my last attempt? Fuck.

Heat travelled fast to my face in embarrassment as I pushed my back flush against his hard-on and rubbed my ass on it.  I have never done something so provoking in all my 22 years. The briefs even felt like nothing was between us.

I felt his arms tightened around me as I grinded on him harder and he let out a low growl "kitten..." And that just came back to bite me. How dare he release his sleepy ruspy voice in my ear like that? Like how was I supposed to control the whimper that escaped my mouth.

My hands went straight to cover my mouth as Nicholas gripped my hips and helped my moves to get faster and harder. Not something I was aiming at.

"Nic...uhhh" he nibbled my sensitive skin on my neck and kissed it. "Stop it"

"I could get used to waking up like this" he flipped me over to my back and straddled me and I unconsciously licked my lips as I took in his morning look. "Don't get me addicted kitten" he lowered his head and pecked my lips and my my forehead causing me to giggle, cliche. He pulled away and I looked at him

But am addicted. I mean how can I not if he wakes up looking this good every day? But my bladder wasn't letting me gawk at this gorgeous specimen for long. "Nic I want to use the bathroom, get off"

He smirked, making me nervous. He lowered his head against till his breath was on my ear. "want some help with that?" He whispered and licked making me gasp realizing what he meant. I pushed him off me as he started laughing and rushed to the bathroom, making sure I closed the door shut. How could he just say that to my face like that? The face that was burning so much now.

I relieved myself with a sigh and opened the cabinets to find a spare tooth brush or mouth wash.

"What are you looking for?" I almost jumped with a scream as I turned surprised by his intrusion. He stood leaning on the door frame smirking at me.

"Don't scare me like that?"

"Who else would you think it is?" He pushed on the wall and walked towards me till he was standing right in front of me, towering over me. I would have moved if I wasn't so intimidated and shamelessly admiringly his naked body like the horny teen I am. He was in grey pants only, his arbs in the open for my eyes to get a fill on.