CHAPTER 29. CONTROL

Christian Nicholas Brisknberg

Driving while trying to calm a hard dick while the reason for it is right next to you breathing hard is not the way dinner is supposed to go. Even the way to my place seemed longer than every day right now.
And I basically dragged Caleb out of the car and into the apartment building and into the elevator.

I know I was being impatient, which in not my trait at all but Caleb seemed to bring out a new trait in me every time we meet up. He is really a project I can't conquer at all, because I have already been conquered.

I stared at the boy standing on the other side of the elevator fidgeting with his fingers and I smiled. He looked cuter than usual today with his hair tied up like that, his face was coming out clearly, the slunt of his purple eyes coming out making his eyes look even bigger which when you look closer you realize they are more lavender than purple. His plump pink lips that were even redder from my rough devouring earlier. The deep red that was on his cheeks that seemed to be going nowhere since the office making his face look like an apple. I could even see his ear piercing clearly today, he looked different from normal.

His eyes raised from the floor and to me and I smirked, kicking off the glass walls and walking to him slowly. His eyes watched my every movement as I approached him, a trait of his that is a huge turn on for me. I stopped in front of him, locked him with my arms on both sides and stared down at him. He visibly gulped causing my member to jerk. Ever time I get surprised at how his little actions are a trigger to my dark desires, like how I want to spin him and fuck him senseless right here right now in this damn slow elevator.

The same dark thoughts almost took me over at the office when he commanded me to kiss him, he had woken up a sleeping desire beast locked up inside me that was telling me to unravel him right there on the desk but I held back. Caleb isn't ready for that part of me ... Yet.

Ding.

The elevator doors opened and I sighed. Taking Caleb's small hand and leading him to my place. To think the first person apart to bring to this place apart from James would be Caleb. He really is a special being. This is home, my home. This is where am free to be me and am letting Caleb invade my privacy voluntarily.

I entered the password key for the door and it opened and we entered. The sensitive rights welcoming us together with two huge beasts that tackled me together and I laughed. "Hey boys" I ruffled them as they wiggled their tails, tongue out. As soon as they smelled Caleb they ditched me and tackled him, causing him to giggle.

"Guess they can't seem to forget you" I said standing up from my squat, pulling Caleb with me.

"I can't seem to forget them either" this is the first time he has said something since leaving the office. I smiled as I led him to the  TV room and let him sit down, the dogs following him and laying next to him.

I left and went to my cellar, getting a baoboa bottle of wine, pouring two glasses and heading back. I handed him one glass which he shyly took and sat next to gore with a sigh. I drank my cup in one go, not waiting to savour the taste as I would usually do with wine.

I looked at Caleb whom I caught watching me but tried to look away. I smirked.

"Caleb, come here" it wasn't my normal command, more of a request.

And I twitched as he stood up, glass in hand and came to me, standing between my legs.

"Sit" now that was a command.

I almost chocked as he bent his knee, letting it settle between my legs, colliding with my almost hard member, then picking the other leg and throwing it on my other side. My eyes trailed all over his body to his face as he looked down at me, looking as sexy as ever leaving me speechless.