Chapter 17. Liking Him

Sorry for the late update

Caleb Cooper

*mature content*

My head stinged when I tried to wake up and I groaned. And I felt heavier and hotter more than normal. What's going on?
I opened my eyes and was hit with the morning light that was penetrating through a small opening in the curtains, curtains which I didnt recognize.
I stared down at the heaveness on my waist and my breath hitched. I was feeling heavy because there was an arm full of ink around my waist holding me close. Wait.

Close? Am I dreaming? Shit what happened last night? But with my stinging head I didn't want to think about it so I did what was simple, I slowly turned my body making sure I don't wake the person who was slowly snoring behind me but didn't do a good job because the person stirred pulling me even closer to the firm muscled body. Next to me laid a strong muscular naked chest... I mean person with a very ripped body dripped in ink.
My breathing was starting to rise, I was panicking. What happened last night? How was I waking up next to a male body? What did I do last night after getting drunk. I couldn't even look up because I was tightly held on the chest. But in my panic state I abruptly tried to move away by pushing the body away which raised a groan from the other person. I still managed to sit down but he sleepily gripped my hand so that I shouldn't move. He sighed, I froze.

I was shocked just as how I was relieved to see his face next to me. I would have had an attack if it were someone else, but seeing him made me feel different, I felt safe.
I didn't move as he slowly opened his blue orbs and stared at me.
"are you trying to run away kitten?" his sleepy voice made my whole body shudder and am sure he felt it too because I saw the corners of his mouth rise into a grin.
"I..." I tried to say something but I didn't know what to say. My mind was betraying me by thinking of something else, Heat rising to my cheeks as I took in his looks and I gulped so loud.

He looked so handsome, how could he pull such a look even with messy hair that was falling on his face and sleepy eyes? He looked younger than usual, which was still a good look on him. Unlike me, I knew I didn't look my best in the morning, especially with a hungover. I knew my long purple curls were all over my head in all directions by now. With that my eyes averted back to his chest. There was a written tattoo on top of his right breast which I tried so hard not to look at, the middle was trailed with a shining bird singing on a flower which went deeper to where the sheets stopped. I had already seen the tangled tiger on his left arm.

I didn't even see him shift so that he was sitting facing me.
"good morning kitten" the red tomato was back on my face realizing I was openly checking him out. "how is the head?"
"did I... Did I do something?" I found my voice finally after facing downwards to my hands which seemed more interesting all of a sudden.

"like what?" fuck that deep sleepy voice! He chuckled. I was here about to pee my pants which were gladly attached to my body unlike my shirt and he was finding it amusing? "you know, am starting to get really annoyed that you don't remember me every time you drink"
He pulled the arm he had been gripping so hard that I hit my face on his chest with an oomph. But my face wasn't the only part of my body that was on top of him, my whole body was. I glared at him, not really caring of how close our faces were. What was he thinking?
"is there something I don't remember?" I dumbly asked.
"there is a lot I bet you don't remember kitten, and it's pissing me off"

I stared at his face, he did seem a bit angry. Just that there was an amused smirk on his face. My eyes fell on his lips and a picture snapped in my head, my eyes widening.

What the hell?

Did I?

Did me and Nicholas really kiss? Was it just my imagination? He noticed me staring