CHAPTER 32. BLOOMING

Christian Nicholas Brisknberg

"hhhmmm ohhh"

Caleb's moan echoed in the silent house and sounded like music to my ears as I filled my mouth and hands with his chest buds, sucking and pinching the pretty little pink sprouts. His hands ruffled my hair unconsciously while arching his back for closer contact. I don't think I can ever get tired with how his body reacts to my every single touch.

"nic...god, not there!" he cried, edging me on to nibble and suck harder. I raised my face to meet his and his eyes opened to meet mine.

"then where do you want my mouth kitten?" I teased, smirking as his face went even redder than before. I leaned into his ear "tell me kitten, I will do whatever you want me to" he shuddered and let out a small whimper. I knew his weaknesses, and still wanted to know more.

"fuck...nic, you....hmmm" I licked his earlobe and bit on it.

"is that what you want? Will gladly do"

"what?" he was caught by surprise as my hand slid down his back to his front, sliding into his briefs and grasping his member "uunghh!" his head was thrown back and he clenched on my shirt.

"you really like it when I touch you here don't you Amor?" I kissed his neck

"nic stop...uuungghh"

"you really want me to stop?" another kiss while I rubbed and pressed his head with my thumb "but you're dripping so much gatito"

"uuunggh, you keep call..ing me... ungh! weird names!"

"what weird names mishito?" I smirked as his dick twitched. It was pulsating as I rubbed him up and down, trying to get the whole shaft wet "your body is always more honest that your mouth le chaton" his moans got so loud and the only thing coming out of his mouth apart from my name. my hand worked its way up and down his shaft, pumping in circles. His whole body fell backwards and he laid his back on the counter, legs opening wider and letting them up on the counter as well, his crotch coming in direct with me face and I licked my lips.

My already hard dick twitched painfully at the meal presenting itself to me. I really wanted to eat it right up with no table manners involved. I pulled the briefs off him so he was totally naked in front of me, moaning and thrusting into my hand to get more friction. "so impatient..." but so was I.

"Nicolas...please"

"fuck!" I almost cummed I swear. Hearing Caleb beg for something he wasn't sure he was begging for was a really turn on for me. I grabbed both his thighs and pulled him to me, growling lowly as my painful hardon rubbed against his naked ass.

"nic am going to cum!" His dick pulsated and his body shook and with one last thrust he climaxed into my hand, with me pumping every single drop out of his shaft. His panting and heaving chest moving so fast as he calmed down. But I didn't give him much time to relax as I pulled him up and he crashed into my chest.

"Nic..."

"Don't you dare be tired kitten, we are just getting started"

"What...? Nic I..." My lips found his soft ones again, feeling elated as he responded right away. My hands roamed all over his body, rubbing and grinding against him till I felt him twitch back to life.

"Kitten..." I called as I pulled away "stop me now or I won't be able to" and I was serious. If he wasn't going to stop me this time, I couldn't trust my self restrictions.

His arms hesitantly went around my neck and pulled me into a soft kiss just to pull away again. His soft eyes met mine in pure understanding before his fell as his face heated up and I chuckled. I wanted to let go but he pulled me and laid his head on my chest
"The bedroom...let's go to the bedroom"