Nandani

***

I have spent blissful twenty years on the earth. My parents have showered all the love on me besides my twin brother. Growing up, I learnt to read books, play with swords, political games, and secretly seduction.

My name is Rajnandani, also known as Nandani. I am the Princess of Mahableshgarh and a known beauty all across the Hind. It's for three months now, my father has denied all my marriage proposals on the account of my discontent.

But, the actual reason lies in a man who stole my heart with the very first glance. Rudra Dev Singh. The man of my dreams, the man whom I love from the depth of my heart, and the man for whom I am ready to cross every limit.

Though, he is somehow forbidden for me. And, it grows an even deeper attraction in me for him knowing that I can get anyone but him.

Because he is the son of our enemy. The late Prince of Suryagarh, Surya Dev Singh. And our families have a history. And, for us, he is a villain.

But, it affects nothing the love I have for him.

***

Well, it is 1650, and the summer is at its peak. Another two decades passed peacefully with no war and an increase in the charm and prosperity of my Empire Mahabaleshgarh. My grandfather passed two years ago and my grandmother aged even more now. My parents are also growing older. Though, the love and understanding between them stayed afresh just like the first day I was born. 

My twin brother, Abhinandan is a piece of my heart, naive and innocent as my mother. I sometimes feel afraid for him as he will become a King one day and he will have to encounter harsh people.

But, I am happy that he has a best friend beside him, my lover, Rudra. They met in the Gurukul and are friends forever now. Their friendship is the only thing that made me believe in Rudra in the very first place as he was the son of our enemy and the crown prince of Suryagarh.

Also as it is said, Love knows no boundaries, no rules, and no traditions.

But, you know less about others' motives and I learned it very well!

***

The updates will start from December 1, 2022

Make sure you add the book to the library and follow your dear author to not miss the sensational saga of Rudra and Nandani.

Till then, binge read Abhishree, Bride of Sultan and Ruhani. Also, Rudra will be revealed soon.

Love you all ❤❤❤