29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra

1.1k votes fastt for the next update!!!

Nandani POV

"Maybe, for you men, this material untouched body is a sign of true love,"

I added in a slow voice and he suddenly pulled me back, making me sit on his lap. His hand snaked my tiny waist, pulling me closer and his other cupped my neck in possession and urgency.

I blinked nervously with fright by his sudden move and tried to meet his suddenly changed eyes.

"It can be a sign of true love for other men. But, I am not that man. For me, you were, you are and you will always be mine until I am in your heart, But,"

He said and I felt his breath fanning over my lips, battling with mine when he slowly brought them close to mine. He tightened his grip on my neck, making my lips part and muttered.

"Naraz hone ka hak to hai na hume, jese aapko that,"

"I have the right to be angry na, as you had,"

I touched his fingers that were on the side of my waist and I tried to ask in a slow voice. My voice automatically turned low and my gaze often landed on his lips which were threatening me with the closeness.

"Kese door aapki narazgi,"

"How will your anger be calmed down?"

He feathered my lips with the pad of his thumb and said in a slow yet intoxicating voice.

"Waqt to de na hume, Nandani. Hume aadat nahi hai in sab ki, ye sab hamare liye esa hai jese sookhe ran me sunami aa gayi ho achanak, hume sambhalne to de, jo paaya hai usse sambhalne to de. Aapke hi hai hum, ek galti karke pata chala hai aapki keemat ka. Jaldbaazi me koi or dard nahi dena chahte aapko,"

"Give me the time, Nandani. I am not used to of all those, all this is like suddenly a Sumani came into the dry desert, let me balance myself, let me handle what I have got. I am all yours, I realised it after doing a terrible mistake. I do not want to hurt you now in any hurry,"

He said and I looked at his eyes blinking weakly like his lashes were feeling heavier now.

I could not say anything else now. It was like whenever I get close to him I forget what to say. I forget everything and somewhere he knew it.

"You still have not kissed me,"

He said and I gulped.

"I would not until you would let me do everything I would like to do,"

He tightened his hold on my neck and brought me close to his. My breathing turned heavy, making my chest move up and down lightly and my stomach twisted when he said.

"Ek achi patni ki tarah, hume aapke hotho ko hamare bahot kareeb mehsus karne de,"

"Kiss me, Nandani. Be a good little wife,"

Every time, he calls me 'little wife', it sends chills down my spine and gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"On one condition,"

I said and he cupped my neck even tightly making me moan. I could feel his cold fingers against my nape. His fingers were so long and palm so big that he could cup my neck as if holding a glass in hand.

"Ahhhhhh, Rudra,"

I moaned which came out like a breath and he asked in a slow voice.

"What is it?"

He asked.

"You will let..." Inhaled deeply, "...me kiss on your jaw,"

I said and he asked in a husky voice with his eyes on my lips.