76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan

1.25K Votes!!!

Nandani POV

"Then let them,"

He said and a slight smile appeared on my face.

"What the hell?"

Abhinandan yelled at him and looked at me with worried eyes.

"You know what she is just a trouble,"

Rudra said and I gritted my teeth angrily.

"What? What did you say?"

I roared back in anger and he looked at me with intense eyes.

"Yes, whatever they are doing is good. She played with the old King to get me. God knows if she is playing now or not. She is clearly capable of killing all of them on her own. She is just acting,"

Rudra said and Ranvijay, Agastya and Abhinandan all looked at him with shocked and worried faces.

"What are you saying? Bhaisa,"

Agastya said and I angrily gritted my teeth.

"Ohh, so you think I am playing with you all? Hnn?"

I questioned and he looked back at me with angry eyes.

"Yes,"

He said and I angrily looked at him.

"You think, this stinking man is keeping this blade on my throat with my consent? God! I did so much for you and you, bloody bastard showing your true Colors,"

I said in pure anger and he took a step forward.

"I am showing my true colours? I am? You have shown your colours? Who you really are,"

He said and I looked at the Surgami Dev Singh.

"You know what? Kill me. Ask this stupid bastard to move this blade,"

I said without fear and suddenly everyone except Rudra screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bhaisa What the hell are you doing?"

Ranvijay screamed and yelled. Agastya was confused and I looked at Abhinandan who was all set to murder him first.

"You know what? Let me kill you first, He lifted his sword,"

He said with angry eyes.

"NOOOOO, Kill me first. This man is utterly disgusting. I cannot believe how the hell I even decided to marry him,"

I yelled at him and I could sense that with the conversation everyone was turning confused.

"Yes, kill her,"

He said.

"Nooo,"

Everyone screamed.

"Yes, kill me,"

I said and Rudra met my eyes.

"Yesssss, Kill her,"

He said and I looked at his hand smartly moving to his waistband and he took out something. His eyes intensely looked at me. I looked at Surgami Dev singh who was busy looking at the quarrels.

"Noooo,"

Abhinandan screamed and suddenly Rudra moved his hand and threw the small and sharp pin towards my side. My eyes enlarged as I saw the pin coming my way and I immediately shut them and felt a strong shiver running down my spine.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,"

The tall man screamed all of a sudden. The tall man who was holding the knife against me screamed aloud and the knife fell from his hand. I quickly grabbed it and turned to stab the knife right into the side of his waist.