86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi

1.25k votessss!!!!

Nandani POV

"It is,"

I said and I saw him hovering over me. His body slipping inside me and intertwining both my hands in his, over my head. My back arched in submission and tiredness. I had lost all of my control and strength in me.

But, there was no stopping. 

I had lost the track of my screams, counts of my releases and certainly everything. My body trembled like anything under him, like the crushed cotton cloth, as if nothing for him. His hips grinding into me, senselessly, painfully and punishable. Sometimes slow and sometimes faster that whole of my body would bounce against him and leave me all senseless and breathless.

At a few moments, when he would go very deep in me, every inch of him in me, tightly, suffocating me, tearing me, adjusting me for him for lifetime, tears rolled down my eyes. 

But, there was no stopping.

That night, I truly realised of his strength. He was one man army, so definitely it did not feel like taken by a single man, it felt like strength of hundreds. 

I was nothing in front of him.

My hair had messed up badly, my cheeks and chest flushed with the redness. My whole body had went on fire, the whole world had collapsed before me, everything had shut excepts the sensations and the burn of the thrusts leaving me panting and even more tired every few moments.

His groans mixing with my screaming moans had filled the chamber and increased the heat in the air. The bed sheet, the roses and flowers had crushed beneath our weights. I was crushed beneath his weight. 

But, there was no stopping.

Until, the night ends, the last ounce of energy releases through him and travels inside my body. Unless, he went tired, he went satisfied, he went contented, he went complete.

That night, I saw a shameless side of Rudra. No regret in his eyes, no concern and no stopping at all. It did not felt like Rudra but Rana Rudra Dev Singh. Like a King, like a warrior, like a man larger than life. I could feel every bit of control he practised for the last ten years breaking in front of him. I saw him shaking, I saw him turning red in his face, I saw his eyes rolling back with the need for releases, I saw his messed up hair, I saw his puffing up chest struggling for air. I saw his fingers trembling out of senses and I saw him losing his control.

And, it felt punishably pleasuring. It would be sugar coating if I would say it was not painful. It was painful at many times, it was aching, it was struggling, it was rough at many points but it was the out of the world experience.

Being able to satisfy a man with a hunger like this was a out of the world experience. And, it was even more pleasuring and satisfying when that man was your husband, was your lover, was your everything. It was certainly a night beyond my expectations and my courage. I truly felt him getting out of control, giving me everything he had.

When he would get tired of being over my chest, he would just sit on knees, grab my ankles and flip me like a leaf on my stomach and enter from behind. My hand would fist tightly on the bed sheet, my face would dug deep into the crushed the flowers and my eyes shut like anything. I would feel him moving in and out. His hands would press straight against the mattress like in a push-up position and his hips would grind in me torturously. 

As the night grew darker and the act gets even more intense and wild, his releases had became difficult and hard making me even more out of senses and submissive.

I had lost counts of how many positions he tried. In one moment, I would be under him, next I would be over him, other I would be on my fours bouncing against his intense thrusting with screams, sometimes, in his lap with his fingers in my hair, messing up my loose braid,  other time I would be struggling for my own release, bouncing my hips against him while my legs tightly wrapped around his trim waist, my hands around his shoulders, our lips breathing into each others mouth and he would be standing on his knees, like a beast, not a beast like an animalistic and dangerous beast but a good beast, heavy beast, strong and dangerous beast. Needy beast.