11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil

800 votes fasttt for a steamy scene ahead. *Winks* yeah it's Rudra applying Haldi to Nandani. 😉 Or give me a follow. Make it 5k fam soon and I will give double updates ♥️♥️♥️

Rudra POV

Finally, after finishing my work I came back here again. Only six days were left before the wedding and now I had to fix everything here. The more people stay on my side, the more It would be easy for me. Because the girl has gone insane and not listening to me.

Well, I did not want to stop her to get married. But, not in my family, not with my Uncle. She got all the right to be happy. I knew she was angry with what I did. She got all the right to be angry. But, her anger was now coming in my way.

So, I had so many reasons why she could not marry my old Uncle.

First, if she would marry him it would be hell difficult for me to get the throne. She was a powerful and strong-headed girl. And, somewhere I doubted that she knew about my strategy. That was why she was doing it. She knew that if she would get married to my Uncle then she would come into power and seeing her on the opposite side, I would become weak.

Second, I loved my Badi-Maa and I did not want anything that she would not like. For example another bride for her husband.

Third, I just could not see her spoiling her life like that. I had started having feelings for her. I knew I had started liking her that was why I left her. Because I could not love any woman until I become the King. My life was not made to love and live fairy tales. My life demands sacrifices from me. I left her because I liked her. I could not see her suffering the pain of being with me. I did not know if I would ever become the King or not. I did not know if I would ever have a good life or not. How could I promise to live with her and bring her into the small cottage to struggle with me? She was a Princess and she deserved to be Queen. Not the wife of a King's guard.

But, yes I was wrong. I was so wrong that I played with her feelings. From the start, I knew that I could not love, could not get close to a girl, could not bed any girl and could not bear a child because I was bound by the promises.

The promise I gave to my mother on her deathbed to become the best and the most powerful King. 

I inhaled a deep breath reminding my mother and walked around the Kingdom to find my target.

It was almost late evening and the darkness had already surrounded the sky.  

And, finally, my sight fell on a known face. Haider.

Well, being Abhinandan's best friend gave me so many insides of the Kingdoms. So much about family and so much about relatives. Haider was Abhinandan's cousin's brother. I had met him once and I knew that he was fond of drinks and through him, I could reach his father and Ruhani's husband. Ruhani was Nandani's cousin, her best friend. Often, she used to talk about her and once she mentioned her wedding to a powerful Sultan in one of her letters to me.

So, basically, I had to lessen my enemies if I had to incorporate my plan with full potential. And, to lessen the enemies I had to make them on my side rather than on Nandani's.

"Haider,"

I called him as he was going through a gallery.

He looked shocked by my voice and thinned his eyebrows animating his face like he was reminding me.

"Rudra, Abhinandan's friend. We met two years ago,"

I reminded him and he nodded.

"Yes, Rudra, how are you?"

He asked and he spread his arms for a hug. I hugged him and patted his shoulder.

"I am all well. What about you?"