51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home

1.2K Votes fasttt

And seriously there will be no update now before the target gets completed. I only updated today because of the occasion of the festival who has not done anything special on it and did not even take a bath. Lol!!!

This Update is dedicated to my loyal friends who are more like my family. I am just surviving because of you. Honestly! Love each one of you.

And, silently readers, better become violent if you want me to start Aishwarya and Ranvijay, Haider and Ghazal, Abhinandan, Rahil and Zara, and Agastya's story.

Nandani POV

"Wait for me, I will come, and until then do not you dare to take it out,"

He said and a strong shiver sent down my spine. My eyes lowered to the flat surface of the table from his eyes timidly and my cheeks flushed insanely when he said in a slow whisper in my ear.

"Widen your legs a little, little wife,"

I could feel his breath fanning over my ear and then his finger reaching to the most sensitive spot, slightly tickling and feathering my inner thighs. I lifted my weight up on my toes as the sensations were deepening and intensifying.

"Ahhmmmm,"

I exhaled trying to control my body which was trembling with the touch of his finger over my skin. He slowly stroked over my core and muttered in a sensual tone in my ear.

"Relax, calm down,"

I bit on my lower lip.

My lashes were forced closed and my lips parted when I felt the cold gold against my sensitive flesh. It was feeling extremely cold and incredibly soft.

"Easy, little bird,"

He muttered and slowly slid it into me.

"Ahhhhnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh,"

In one swift push, it was inside me.

A moment of pain tickled me and then a rush of sensations.

It felt uneasy and cold inside me. He pushed it slightly deeper with his finger and I felt my skin adjusting for it and getting tightened against it to hold it well.

"Ahhhhh,"

"Does it hurt?"

He asked and I blinked feeling oozing warmth and sensational coldness inside me. It was in me, deep inside. I shook my head lightly.

It was not hurting but something else. I did not have the right words for it.

He caressed my core lightly and lowered my skirt. I could feel the cold chain and ring hanging to it touching my inner thigh.

He straightened himself and I did not know but my whole focus was now pinned up on that place. Inside me.

I straightened too and looked at myself in the mirror.

My face was looking flushed, red and my lips had turned even redder.

"How does it feel?"

He asked.

I sucked on my lower lip and tried to calm down my racing heartbeats. I silently waited for the next moments and moved my body a little and a timid smile appeared on my lips.

"Hard,"

He chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"You will get used to it in some time,"

He said and I gulped nervously, lowering my gaze.

"Sometimes, what do you mean? how long is sometimes?"