35 ~ The Commitment

There are reels on Aahil and Ruhani and many more on my Instagram ♥️♥️♥️ also, follow bhi karo yaarroooo!!!

1.15k votes fastt!!!

Rudra POV

"Will you ever love me?"

She asked and my palm was unknowingly pressing against her soft skin. I did not know, but I was feeling as if I was on the verge of losing my control. My senses were oozing with her smell, her whispers, her voices, her soft skin, her lengthy hair, her tiny waist, her reaction, her moans, and everything else. Never in my whole life had I thought that I would get this much affected by a woman, a woman so short, so tiny, so young and so immature sometimes.

She inhaled a sharp breath and moaned against my lips. Her lips had turned swollen and her cheeks were red like beetroot, her body feeling warmer than before and her hair messed up with the long loose strands falling on each side of her face, brushing against her collarbones. 

She had the dark red mark that I made yesterday on her chest and just by looking at it, I was feeling taken away enough to think about breaking my controlling period.

I looked into her eyes back and muttered in an urgency.

"No,"

Her expression immediately changed to hurt and she pushed me away with all her strength.

I lost my balance and fell against the chair. She immediately covered her chest with her dupatta and stepped down the table. 

"I will not either,"

She said and started walking away from there but I immediately held her hand and pulled her back to make her sit in my lap.

Pulling her even closer, I said.

"I already do,"

The moment I said this her face turned shocked and hurt vanished from it.

"You love me?" She asked adjusting in my embrace.

And, I hugged her tighter, pressing my lips against her cheek.

"Yes, I do,"

I accepted and closed my eyes trying to convey what I was feeling right now.

"I can stay on controlling period for another decade for you, I can Kill for you and get killed for you. I can win the Kingdoms and lose the ones for you. I can make a whole new world and burn the whole world for you, Nandani. I really can,"

I raked my palm against her naked back. Her heart was beating faster, almost audible to me.

"But, I cannot see you working for anyone but me. I cannot see you trying to change for me. I cannot see you adjusting to my habits. I cannot see you with the emotions of hurt on your face. I cannot see these eyes looking with love at anyone but me. I cannot see your lips widening with a smile of timidness for anyone but me. I cannot see the love you have for anyone but me,"

I said and I felt her shivering a little with my palm touching her naked back.

"I am sorry for what I did. I can ask for forgiveness my whole life, every day, every day and night, every moment until you would beg me to stop. This is how much guilty I am for what I did,"

I said and inhaled a sharp breath.

I could feel the goosebumps on her back and he slowly whispered.

"Rudra,"

"Shh-shh, let me speak today,"

I said in a slow voice and lowered my lips to her ear. She tilted her head a little and I continued with my closed eyes and open heart.