62 ~ A Night To Remember

17+ Update

1.25k votess fasttt!!!

Double Updates!!!

The chapter is dedicated to a username 'Rajeevjain'

The author loves you ❤️😘

Nandani POV

"Words,"

He said gently feathering my chin.

"Yes,"

I breathed.

I could see his smile behind those eyes that blinked hearing my 'Yes' and I felt a strong shiver running down my spine.

"Yes?"

He asked in a slow voice bringing his forehead close to mine.

I could our breathing getting uneven and deep. 

"Yes,"

I muttered in a slow voice and felt his hand cupping my lower back and pulling me even closer. His one hand sensually moved upward to my collarbones and I felt his fingertips gently touching my shoulder to push my hair backwards. 

His hand loosely cupped my jawline and his thumb traced my lips while his eyes darted to them.

"Yes?"

He breathed in a slow voice and I blinked nervously looking at him.

I could feel his lips decreasing the distance between us and him cupping my neck gently with his fingers and pulling my lips even closer to his. I felt his lips gently touching mine, our breathing becoming one, the sensations, the tensions slowly burning up.

I blinked and felt like submitting to him for everything he would want to do with me.

"Yes,"

I muttered in the same slow voice that came out more like a shaken begging.

I moved in his lap when I felt him slowly moving his hand from my lower back to my bosom over the wet fabric. He placed his palm over my right breast and slowly traced my lower lip with his lips. I felt like butterflies dancing in my stomach. 

Even being comfortable with his all kind of touches, this was extremely different and sensual. I could feel the wetness growing up in my core. 

I could feel his lips gently teasing my chin and his head leaning in closer to my neck. I felt his fingers slowly fisting my hair and arching my head upward.

I felt a strong shiver down my spine when he placed his lips in the middle of my collarbones. I could feel his cheeks with the slight beard touching my bare chest.

"Rudra,"

A soft gasp escaped my lips and I felt my breathing immediately hitched when I felt his tongue licking my skin sensually.

My lashes were forced close and I feel him gently wettening my neck with his tongue before sucking my skin with his lips.

I felt his fist loosening on my hair and I blinked my eyes to feel his sucking on the base of my neck. 

As he leaned in even closer which made me arch my head backwards in anticipation, my hand snaked his shoulder and I moaned in a slow voice.

"Ahhh,"

I felt his lips slowly sucking my skin deeper and deeper and it started to feel stingy and painful.

My lashes were forced closed and I moaned again.

"Aannhhh,"

He tightened his hold around my nape to keep me still and I blinked nervously feeling the heights of the sensations building in.