36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth

1.15k votes fast!!!

Next update will be only after the target gets completed.

Nandani POV

"Do not call me a kid,"

I said and he tightened the hug.

"But, you look like a kid,"

He teased me again and I released the hug.

"Because I am not like a huge tree like you,"

I said and turned back wiping my tears off my cheek.

"Do I look like a tree?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, like a tree, tall, stubborn, with so much control and rigidness,"

I said and he stepped closer taking the clothes from the couch.

"Come, my plant,"

He held my hand and I asked.

"Plant?"

He nodded.

"If I am a tree, you are my plant. Short, tiny, irritating but cute,"

I made a face and he stopped me against the mirror. Standing beside him he said.

"Let me help you get dressed,"

I inhaled sharp breath listening to it and shook my head lightly.

"No, I do not think you should do it. You are my husband, a King. This kind of work does not suit you,"

But, he stepped closer and touched the duppata, taking it off of my shoulder, revealing my nakedness again.

"So, you just want me to rip your clothes only and do not help you get dressed. How cute,"

He said and held the blouse in his hand. I saw his eyes trying to figure out the hands of the blouse to make them slip through my arms.

I smiled a little.

"Whats the use of you ripping my clothes when you cannot do anything. I took you as a cannon but you came out to be a flower,"

I said and he chuckled.

"Flower?"

I nodded and slipped my hands into the arms of the blouse, settling it on my shoulders, he held the strings and asked.

"How much tight you want?"

He said and I smiled remembering the last time he knit them.

"You can tie them as much as tighter you want. But, I want to know how much tight you want,"

I asked the last line a little teasingly and looked at his smirk through the reflection of the mirror.

Suddenly, he pulled the strings tightly and I immediately cried.

"Aaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhh,"
My bosom suffocated and hurt with tightness and lips parted trying to catch on my breath.

"This tight, it will feel and that will be your reaction for the whole night,"

He said and I immediately blushed hard trying to comprehend his words.

My heartbeats had turned insanely fast.

He loosened the strings slowly and started tying them.

"How do you know?"

I asked gulping a little with slight timidness and he said.