Q And A

Heyaa Loveliessss

So, the fourth book in MHU (Magicallovely Historm Universe) is over.

And it was quite a journey.

Rudra Nandani was quite a difficult plot for me and was really challenging. I mean a person who was a straight villain for everyone, and everybody hated him. His character development was tough for me, and I knew one mistake, and it would go in vain.

Each chapter, each paragraph and each scene was challenging to write because it had to mean something to the story.

I know I am nowhere near good, let alone the best. But I really hope you enjoyed it to the fullest and lived life through Rudra Nandani.

They both are very special to me, not because they are good but because I found a new me through them. I grew so much because of them, and I have received all your messages in my DMs and in my Instagram inbox, and each of them was special to me. 

Thank you so so much for your beautiful appraisals. The last few weeks have been quite depressing and damaging for me. And I am really sorry if I passed on that negativity to you. 

I want to thank each of you for being there in my good and my bad times.

Thank you so much!

So, let's begin without wasting any more minutes.

1. So, first of all, how did you land on Rudra Nandani?

2. What's your favourite scene? Like, the most favourite.

3. Who is your favourite side character in Rudra Nandani?

4. Who is your favourite character in Rudra Nandani? Rudra or Nandani.

5. Who is your favourite character in the whole MHU?

6. What's your favourite dialogue in Rudra Nandani?

7. One thing you love and hate about Nandani?

8. One thing you love and hate about Rudra?

9. The moment that made you hate Rudra and the moment you fell in love with him?

10. One scene that made you furious to jump into the book.

11. Share your clumsy experiences while reading Rudra Nandani in front of people.

12. Something you want to ask me or tell me. Please be respectful; all genuine criticism is welcome.

13. A lesson learned from any of my books, if any.

I would love to hear your answers, and so many people ask me what MHU will look like in the upcoming years.

So, here is a glimpse for you all.

I hope you all are reading Aishwarya and enjoying it to the fullest. 

Aishwarya will be over around September or October, and I will not be around on Wattpad until mid-November due to my exams. 

And after that, we will all welcome Abhinandan and Trisha's book. Since Aishwarya is a sweet, lovey-dovey one, it will be a dark romance and something different. But, definitely a love story with a happy ending.

After Abhinandan, there will be Agastya's story first.

So, in 2024, if everything goes well, I will finish Agastya and Haider's story.