74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra

1.25k Votes!!!!

17+ update! Continue...

Vote on all the chapters we are close to 900k!!!

Nandani POV

"Want to try something new? Bird,"

He asked in a husky voice.

And a strong shiver ran down my spine hearing it. My base was shaking with the intense movements and I moaned at the top of my lungs.

"Nehhhhhwwww?"

I breathed and my head touched his shoulder while falling backwards.

My eyebrows were thinned and I felt his hand cupping my bosom from behind.

"Yesssss,"

He muttered in my ear and pressed his lips against my earbud to suck and whisper.

"Are you ready? Nandani,"

My name from mouth sound even more sensual and I nodded.

"Yehsss,"

He sucked on my earlobe and said.

"Are you sure?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, Ranaji,"

I said and he moved his hand from my neck to my cheek to angle my face to look at him. With my thinned brows, trembling lips and messed hair, I looked into his eyes while feeling him squeeze the insides of me. 

His eyes looked into me and I felt a strong shiver running down my spine just with the eye contact.

He angled his face sideward and pressed his wet lips against mine and I inhaled deeply with the sensual touch and felt him slowly moving forward.

I pressed both of my hands on the bed and angled to stand on my fours. 

"Aahhh,"

A slow moan escaped my lips as he also bent forward and angled himself the same way, still hovering over me.

"Aaaaannnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I moaned insanely as it felt utterly different and penetrating. My eyes shut close and I lowered my face to hide my moans in the mattress.

He pushed his weight over me and made me lay on my stomach, lying over me I felt him still thrusting into me.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh,"

My moans turned sharper and louder.

It felt insane and I immediately released.

"Very Good,"

He muttered against my ear and held my arm to keep me in the same place. I felt caged under him, my legs could not move, my arms frozen, his weight on me and the movements were killing me. My mouth was wide open screaming out for him.

"Aahhhhhh, Rudraaaaa,"

His lips pressed against my ear saying things that were making me even more wet.

"Aaaahhh, yes bird,"

His hips moved fine against me and tears collected in my eyes with the intense contact, feeling and movements.

I felt his hand moving on my thighs and he pulled my leg up, parting my legs wide for him, making space for him to settle well inside.

My eyes shut closed, leaving wrinkles and I felt like shivering and shaking insanely. My hands fisted on the bedsheet and it was feeling immensely uncomfortable yet so pleasing.