24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back

1k votes fastttt!!!

Also, the chapter is unedited, I did not know you would complete the target. Now, bigger challenge, complete this one 😜

Nandani POV

"Turn around,"

He said and I looked at him with the confused eyes.

He opened the cap of the bottle and took out oil in his palm. Rubbing his palm lightly he asked me again.

"Turn around, Nandani,"

My name from his mouth suddenly sounded so different. His face was emotionless, no expressions and I slowly turned to the opposite side.

"Pull the Shaul low,"

He said I removed the shaul off my body.

"Pull your duppatta down too,"

He said in a slow voice and I pulled my duppatta off my head. Pulling the wet braid forward, I let him see my revealing back.

"Open it,"

He said further and I gulped.

Taking my hands back, I pulled the strings of my blouse and loosened it for it.

I felt him coming closer and he asked.

"Where is it hurting exactly,"

I took my hand behind me and placed my finger roughly over the end of my spine. The place where the band of my skirt was tied to the middle back.

"Here,"

I inhaled a sharp breath and then slowly I felt him touching my lower back with his fingers.

He softly moved his fingers over that spot and then slowly increased the impact of his finger over my skin.

I closed my eyes as he slowly messaged my back for some moments.

He made his thumb move over that place taking the complete care to not make me feel uncomfortable.

He brought his hands back in some time and asked in a slow voice.

"Tie it back, you will get relief in some time,"

I turned to look at him and held the strings of my blouse behind my back. I pulled them to tighten the blouse but it was a unique criss cross design which was seeming pretty difficult to tie with my own hands.

He saw me struggling and I slowly turned back to him again.

I felt his fingers unknowingly touching mine when he held the strings together and started tying it.

"Tighter,"

I said and suddenly he pulled it tighter and an breathful cry escaped my mouth.

"Ahhhhhh,"

"A little loose,"

I said and he loosened it.

"No, a little tighter,"

He pulled it slowly this time and he asked.

"Is it good now?"

I nodded and he tied the knot.

I turned to look at him and pulled the duppatta back on my head, I said.

"Thank you so much,"

He rubbed his hand against my duppatta cleaning the excess oil and I tried to hide my smile.

"And, you must sleep in bed tonight,"

I shook my head, pulling the Shaul to cover my wet clothes.

"I will sleep wherever you will sleep. Be it the bed or the floor,"

Rudra-Nandaniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें