61 ~ Consent

1.2K Votes fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"I think, we both should take a bath together,"

He said.

And a slight shiver ran down my spine. I inhaled deeply and stared blankly at him for a few moments to comprehend what he exactly meant.

"What?"

I managed to question.

He walked closer to me and towered over me looking sharply into my eyes.

With a gentle and pleasing smile on his lips, he said in a slow voice.

"First, you will take a bath and then I will take the bath. Do you not think it will take really long if we take a bath one by one. Taking the bath together would save water, time and energy of attendees preparing for the bath,"

He said and I thinned my eyebrows in a row with confusion.

Obviously, the confusion was not of words but of the emotions behind those words.

"Just to save water, time and energy?"

I asked in a slow voice and saw him leaning closer to my face and said in a slow and sensual voice.

"Who knows the future?"

I gulped and before I could say a yes or no, he picked me up in his arms.

"Rudra,"

I tried to say.

But, he just smiled and carried me towards the bathroom.

"Put me down,"

I managed to say when we reached the bathroom and he put me down.

I took a step back from him and gulped tensely to say.

"I need to take off my jewellery and grab my clothes before walking into the pool,..."

I inhaled a deep breath and continued.

"You go inside and I will be back in sometime,"

I tried to say and he just smiled.

"Alright, but remember I am waiting, little seductress,"

I nodded and walked away from there to the dressing room. Looking at myself in the mirror I realised how insanely I was blushing right now.

What was happening to me?

I closed my eyes and inhaled a deep breath.

Tonight was more difficult than any other night. Neither I could resist him nor I could escape him. I could not leave him alone nor could I stay with him.

I opened my eyes and collected myself to take off my jewellery.

I had to love him without seducing him, without giving in to his art of seduction, without submitting myself to him.

I inhaled deeply and changed from my clothes to my bathing one which was a white simple dress that ended mid of my thigh and was pretty loose.

I let my long hair open and walked back towards the bathing room.

By the time I reached there, I noticed a slight change in the atmosphere of the bathing room.

It had turned dark with the candles burning which were keeping the light dim and the air warm. As I inhaled a fresh fragrance of my favourite lavender hit my nose and I immediately felt smiling and molten.

With my gaze lowering down to the water in the huge pool, my smile widened at the sight of rose petals floating on the surface of the water.

"Nandani,"