55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth

1.2K Votes fasttt!!!

Rudra POV

She ran after Agastya and I just smiled looking at her feeling excited and happy again.

When she left, I got into the bathing room and refreshed myself quickly by taking a quick bath and doing my morning business.

And, just then I got out of the bathing room, I looked at Ranvijay waiting for me.

"Here it is,"

He said to give me extra pairs of clothes that I asked him yesterday to bring with him.

I changed into the fresh white pair and ran my finger through the wet hair.

And, just as I got ready my sight fell on her father entering the chamber with a few officials.

I did not know but a kind of uneasiness built up in me but I could not avoid him being in his Kingdom.

"Rana Rudra Dev Singh,"

He said with a wide smile and opened his arms for a hug.

I abruptly walked to him, holding my sinking heart, and indulged in a loose hug. He patted my back heavily and I smiled weakly.

"Happy Holi, Rudra,"

He wished and I planted a small weak smile on my face and released the hug.

"Happy Holi to you too, Rajaji,"

I said with a plain voice and he patted my shoulder. We just looked at each other and I honestly did not what to say or where to start. And, abruptly he started speaking.

"Rudra, pehle to hamare beech me jo kuch bhi hua un sab me aaram se aapse baat karne ka mauka nahi mila... lekin ab hum chahte hai ki hum kuch waqt saath bithaye, ek Sasur or Jawai ki tarah nahi balki do Rajao ki tarah,"

"Rudra, first of all, because of whatever happened in the last few months we did not get enough time to talk to each other properly... But now I want us to spend some time together, not like a son-in-law and father-in-law but as two Kings,"

He said and I nodded.

I did not know but a lot of things had changed between us. I stayed here for three months with all these people back when I first came here, disguised as a friend of Abhinandan. Despite knowing that I was the son of Suryadev Singh, they welcomed me with wide hearts and for that, I always praised them.

"Ji, bilkul, hume bhi aapse kuch baat karni hai,"

"Yes, of course, I also want to talk to you,"

I said and looked at him signalling the direction towards the outside of the chamber.

I, Ranvijay and him were walking through the gallery maybe towards a hall and there my sight fell on Nandani yelling at Agastya and running behind him. She was all wet and coloured from top to down and running towards us.

Agastya suddenly hid behind her father and she warned him to step aside.

And, she threw a pot full of water right at him leaving her father all drained in the coloured water.

He scolded her a little but she tried to justify herself and I just looked at them having a small chit chat and the kind of love this family shares made me feel so unlucky.

But, I was happy for her. Even though she never mentioned but she did miss her family a lot. I could see it on her face but now she was looking more than happy.

But, seeing her shedding tears for her brother made me twist something in me. I knew I had done wrong to Abhinandan and Nandani by punishing them for their parent's deed.