43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani

1.2K Votes fastt!!!

Rudra POV

"Undress yourself, now,"

I said and looked at her shocked and confused face.

This girl had got me worried and insanely mad for the whole day. And, now when she was in front of me I was just losing all my control and wanted to hear her moan my name so loud. So, each pore reminds me that she was my wife, only mine.

"What?"

She questioned and I sat on the chair, leaning backwards.

"You said, no one of us is outside without sorting this out. You did a mistake and now you should bear the punishment,"

She shook her head slowly and looked at me.

"Punishment? I did not know you have such kinds of kink,"

I sucked on my lips and looked intensely into her eyes.

"You do not know me yet, my little seductress,"

I said and she gulped.

"Really?"

And, I nodded.

"Seduce me, none of us are going to bed until I am done with you,"

I said and she intensely replied.

"Do it yourself. You made me angry too,"

My eyes looked at her watching me closely, intensely, a spark of fear and excitement clear on her face.

I gulped and leaned in to touch her legs.

She gulped feeling my hand on her ankles.

I lifted her ankle up a little and my hand lifted her dress up to reveal her beautiful slender legs. She leans backwards due to the effect. Her elbow pressed against the table and she tried to hold herself back and slowly said.

"You are not sucking me, today,"

I looked into her eye and asked.

"Is that so?"

She nodded and I lowered my gaze to look at her beautiful legs and especially her ankle and feet jewelled with the anklet bells and toerings.

I sucked on my lips and remembered the last time, I tasted her.

I did not know but when she moaned and when I felt her little fingers fisting on my hair, it pleased me beyond imagination.

"Maybe, I am,"

I said and pressed my lips against her inner thighs pulling her closer.

Leaning in I adjusted her legs above my shoulder and she moaned slowly.

"Rudra,"

I immediately pulled her even closer to make her hips rest on the edge of the table. She leaned backwards and I could feel her shivering with my touch on her inner thighs.

"Please, If you are not letting me feel you inside, do not torture me,"

She said in a slow voice and I pressed my lips against her core.

She smelled so fresh and soft. I could not stop myself from parting my lips and sucking her slowly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh,"

Her moan filled the library and her fingers fisted on my hair in urgency.

"Tell me who you belong to,"

I asked turning my sucking a little harsher and she moaned louder.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh, you,"

She said and I did not know when my finger get close to her core playing lightly with her sensitive skin.