27 ~ The Intense Kiss

1.1k votes fast or make it 30k total votes for next vote fast... Even if it takes you an hour. I am all set...😉

Ek Rudra to me bhi deserve karti hu. All characters are my children but he is my Daddy 🥵 ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

Nandani POV

He held my dupatta and pulled me back. I tried to balance myself but he held the strings of my blouse and pulled me back. Then, holding my wrist, he pulled me back onto the bed. And, snaking his arm around my waist pulled me below him.

"You want to fight, let's fight,"

He said and I looked at him with anger.

First, he was out for the whole night, without even telling me and now he was trying to make it.

How could he just leave and then come back with the expectation that I would forgive him?

"I do not want to fight, I do not want to talk, I do not want to see your face. Just go away like you went yesterday,"

I whisper and yelled at him and he held my wrist which was trying to push him away.

He suddenly took it behind my back and pulled me even closer to him. My breathing suddenly turned heavier noticing that his eyes were on my lips.

"No,"

I said and he leaned in closer.

I moved my face away from him and he pressed his face into my neck. I felt his breath fanning over my ear. I blinked nervously when he muttered.

"You look hot when you are angry,"

I tried to look at him but he pressed his lips against the skin below my ear.

"Rudra, stop, I am angry. Go away. How dare you leave the palace without telling me. You could have at least told me. I got worried for you,"

My voice turned slow and affected at the end.

His lips were melting me and he slowly muttered.

"I am sorry, Nandani. It was really really urgent,"

He lifted his face and left my hand.

"Hum aapse din ka nahi poochenge, lekin aapki raato par huk sirf hamara hai, or ye Hume bilkul sehn nahi hoga ki aap apni raat hamare alawa kahi bhi bitaye,"

"I would not ask about your days, but on your night, I only have right, and I will never tolerate if you ever spend your night anywhere except beside me,"

His face changed and he slowly asked.

"Why have not you eaten?"

I gulped and stated.

"I was angry, I am still angry,"

He smiled a little and snaked his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"I am sorry,"

I tried to push his hand away from me and he forcibly pulled me closer to him. Snaking his strong arms around my waist he tried to make me look into his eyes.

"A soldier needed help. I had to take him to my Guruji. He is one of the best physicians alive,"

He said and my anger immediately melted. The anguish nerves on my face calmed down a little and I looked into his eyes.

"How is he now?"

He shifted a little over me, weighing himself on his elbows and muttered.

"Kind of serious. He has a one-year-old child. His wife passed six months ago. He is a friend to me. I do not know. I am just worried for him,"