47 ~ The Peace Treaty

1.2k votes fast!!!

Thank you so much for 300k reads. I am so happy and I am so so sorry that I updated so long. My mother is not at home for the past one week. It's getting too hectic to manage everything. I am so sorry ♥️♥️♥️

Rudra POV

"Then, I am not asking you,"

She said and I inhaled a deep breath not believing how could she say that.

"What do you mean?"

I asked and she looked at me with intense eyes.

"That all belongs to me. And, I think I can decide on my assets. Whether to keep them or to sell,"

She said and I gritted my teeth a little.

"But, Nandani, you can-,"

"Ranaji,"

I tried to say but suddenly an attendee's voice caught my attention and I turned to look at him standing near the door.

"Ji,"

I asked and he bent his head a little before saying.

"Everyone is waiting for the main meeting hall,"

He finished and we all looked at each other.

Agastya started rolling his scroll again and Ranvijay nodded lightly looking at me.

"I think, it's time,"

I nodded and the attendee left.

"And, I will talk to you later,"

I said to Nandani and she inhaled a deep breath looking at me.

"All the best,"

She muttered slowly and I looked at Ranvijay and Agastya who already started leaving the hall. I stepped forward and cupped her cheek gently. Leaning in, I softly placed a kiss on her forehead and feel my heartbeats immediately calming down as I was feeling slightly anxious about the results.

Well, no matter how much we try but we could not get rid of the feeling of the results. Results are something that moulds our actions and the fear of results can sometimes hamper our confidence and performance but it really affects our process. Success or failure majorly depends on the process and if during the process, we deep dive into the end results, we could hardly pay attention to giving our bests.

I took a step away from her and she looked at me with a warm smile. I knew she was also worried about it but did not want to show it on her face.

I turned my gaze from here and followed Agastya and Ranvijay as we three walked towards the main meeting hall. 

The attendees standing outside the door pushed the door for us and I inhaled a deep breath before my sight landed on everyone being seated, the gossip and murmurings that had suddenly stopped and all eyes on all.

I lifted my chin up and stepped inside, Agastya and Ranvijay followed and I walked to the throne. The additional cloth that usually hung on my right arm and left shoulder touched the floor as I walked. I could feel all eyes on me. I could feel the vibration of my footsteps as I climbed the stairs and turned to look at everyone before taking a seat.

My sight noticed everyone, all the Kings and members that needed to be present here in a single glimpse and then I looked at Ranvijay.

"Please start the proceedings,"

He bent his head as a respectful gesture and said.

"Ranaji, jisse pehle ki saare Raja gan apna mat de, ek baar fir hum naye kanoon or niyamo ko dohrana chahte hai. Jo ki kuch is prakar hai. Songarh se hume har maas jo bhi sainya madad milegi uske badle me hum vaha jwar or bajre ki poorti karenge. Cheeranjeevigarh se hamara anaya faslo ka len den rahega. Iske alawa baaki rajyo se jo bhi vyapar hoga vo aavashyakta ke hisaab se hoga, anayatha, jab aavashyakta hogi, tabhi vyapaar hoga. Vyaapar ke alawa, sabhi rajya or Suryagarh ke beech me yudh ki stheeti uttapan nahi hogi, ya fir poori koshish ki jaegi, or yadi kisi or rajya ke saath yudh hota to ve hume sainya bal, shakti pradan karenge, or hum bhi unki aavashyakta padne par peeche nahi hatenge, iske alawa, rajyo ke saath jo bhi niji pratastav hai, ve unke shaanti sandhi lekh me like gaye hai,"