78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)

A Special extra love-making scene to celebrate 1 Million on Rudra Nandani. I am thankful to each one of you for giving this book a chance. It took me continuous writing for 3 years and 500,000 words or 3 completed books (Abhishree, Bride of Sultan and Ruhani) to get to this place where the book has touched 1 Million in less than 6 Months and it's still ongoing. I cannot be more thankful, it is shocking to me and I believe that it's never going to happen again. Thank you so muchhhh and I am sorry to make you all wait for an update. I am trying to focus on my mental and physical health leaving everything aside currently these days. Leaving the attempt made me feel so vulnerable especially when people around me continuously asks 'Is your CA completed?' and reminded me of my age and everything like I am literally failing in life. The last year had been worse for me, I have seen the lowest of my life in terms of studies, relationships, finance, health and everything. I cannot tell you everything but trust me when so many people message me and ask me how do you write so well and they feel what I am writing like it's happening in front of their eyes. I do not know how it happens. You won't believe but I wrote the whole BOS when I am travelling in rickshaws, sitting on a toilet pot and during my break lunch when I used to go to the office, and then take tuition to earn and study and it turns out to be my best book. My God has always been there for me, and only he makes me write. I do not know how I write and I am soooo soooo thankful to him. And, remembering how God helps me makes me all tearful every time. I am so grateful for it. Thank you so much. 

And, about today's late update. It was my Grandparent's anniversary and they suddenly decided in the afternoon to celebrate. We got guests and all the chaos that happens with the guests and I could not write. I got free at 11 PM and immediately sat to finish the chapter. I am sorry.

By the way, please vote on all the chapters if you forgot anyhow. Love you, lovelies. 

Disclaimer - The chapter is unedited, I wrote it and published not even proof read it. So, feel free to bring out mistakes and emotions, if it turned out wrong anyhow.

Nandani POV

I inhaled deeply as I felt an intense pain travelling down my neck. 

"Ahh,"

A soft cry escaped my lips like my whole body was frozen. I lifted my lashes and the brightness tried to invade my eyes that were coming through the creaks of the curtains around the bed.

I tried to stretch my legs and a shivering pain travelled all across my body. I stretched my feet and pressed my palms on my face to come out of the dreamy land.

I lifted my eyelids open only to find my husband lying beside me. His hands were wrapped around my waist and a slight smile appeared on my lips. His eyes were closed and there was a kind of silence on his face. My head was resting on his bicep and I tried to turn myself closer to him.

"Ahhh,"

But, my body was aching and my eyes shut close to not escape the painful cries.

He inhaled a deep breath in sleep and lifted his sleepy eyes open to look at me.

"Are you okay?"

He asked in his slow, hot and throaty voice and I nodded slightly. 

Suddenly, he pulled me closer with no effort and my forehead touched his chest. Our naked chests collided and he pulled my leg over him to get into a comfortable couple position.

His finger gently touched my chin while we both were looking into each other's eyes. His eyes were holding the bliss that I had never seen before, there was a different kind of peace and glow on his face that was visible now. I saw his eyes enlargening as he slowly leaned in closer to decrease the distance between us. I felt him angling his face and gently placing his warm lips on mine.