25 ~ Nandani Got Angry

1k votes fasttt for Rudra's POV and fatafat saare chapters par bhi vote kardo lage haath... 😙😙

Nandani POV

He sat and I lifted the bowl of the medicine in my hand.

Sitting beside him, I collected the paste in my fingers and started applying it on his bicep.

My eyes stared closely at the wound and he said in a soft voice.

"Just because you are worried for me, I am allowing you to do that,"

I lifted my gaze from the wound on his bicep to his eyes which were staring at me and I replied bringing my gaze back to the wound.

"Thank God, you can see that I am worried. But, it would have been better if you realised what emotions I had for you before,"

He kept staring at me and I did not know but knowing that his gaze was on me was making me feel blushed.

"Nandani, Can I ask you something?"

He said and I nodded.

"Ji,"

"Will you answer honestly?"

I blinked and lifted my gaze to him nodding again.

"You loved me so much, why did you sleep with him?"

I gulped and lowered my gaze back asking in a reply.

"You also loved me, why did you leave me? Why did you break my heart?"

And, he also counter questioned.

"How do you know I loved you?"

I moved my finger from his bicep to his arm.

"You pulled your sword against your soldiers. You went against your Badi Ma and you fought the old King just to marry me. I bet it was not for the revenge,"

He inhaled a sharp breath and stated.

"But, I do not love you,"

I lifted my gaze from his arm to him.

"Why did you marry me then? Let me marry him and bear his children,"

He sighed and replied back.

"We had a history and I could not see you becoming my aunt,"

I moved to sit in front of him, on the floor on my knees and took my hands close to his stomach.

"This was it. That means you could have let me marry anyone,"

And, he immediately replied.

"Ofcourse,"

I lifted my gaze to look at him.

I stared at his face blankly and then lowered my sight back on his wounds. After applying the paste, I picked up the bandages and walked back to him. Dressing up his wounds with it, I tied the ends neatly.

I did not say anything after it, neither looked at him nor asked anything. There was no point of talking when he did not have anything for me.

And, suddenly he asked.

"Have you eaten yet?"

I was washing my hand in the pot placed in the corner and without replying sat on the edge of the bed holding the bowl of food in my hand.

I started eating and with the corner of my eyes I saw him wearing his kurta back.

He walked towards me and sat in front of me on his knees. I kept my gaze low, fixed on the bowl and the red color of my cheeks could tell I was angry right now. Very, very angry.