68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave

Thank you so much for showing patience. You know I do not want to write a single word but it is necessary.

Also, I have been noticing a lot of new Indian Historical Fiction and I do not know but I am kind of seeing Rafiq in all the Books. Or, a mixture of MHU. Is it only me?

So, people are very smart in taking inspiration. Be it the name of places, name of characters, character development, way of talking, writing style, and so many things, they are copying strategically and it is not one. Like, there is a book in which there is Sultan and the girl is blind, like, Ruhani. There is a book in which the characters are Rudraksh and Nandani. And, then his nickname is Rudra. I have found almost hundreds of books based on Sultan and Begum. Like, what the hell is happening? I swear, I know what you guys are doing and I am tired of telling the difference between taking Inspiration and restructuring someone's plot into yours. Stop doing it, write something new, something of your own. 

Also, my lovely readers, please keep sharing with me the book you found similar to mine be it plot, characters, places, dialogues, character development or any similar thing. I spent a lot of time planning my books. I am very sweet to the people who are sweet, please do not trigger my bad side. I will be worse if I come to report all those books. It's not allowed on wattpad. People know what you are doing. I notice you. Do not act smart and some people are really top-notch, their market strategy includes pointing out the growing writers and saying like bade bade writers to vote maangte hai, targets dete hai, me to maang bhi nahi rahi, fir bhi. Asking for votes or not should be the personal choice. Why compare? Be in writing for four continuous years without any break and then compare. We have also struggled. The struggle is there, nothing comes without struggle. 

I do not know but seeing so many people copying MHU in more than hundreds of ways really pisses me off. Whoever reading, please keep sharing the book. Because I believe in giving something new.

Nandani POV

The whole day passed waiting for him and I had not heard anything from him. My eyes were gazing at the stars at night. The night was turning darker and darker but the moon was shining bright. A kind of fear was building up in me like a storm was there to erupt, like the winds had turned sharper like the blades had turned pointed.

Despite feeling the weakness in my knees and throbbing in my chest, I was standing in the corner of the door of the resting area, trying to swallow the lump that was there in my throat.

"Nandani, you should rest. He will scold each of us if he would know that you had not taken complete rest,"

I heard Suman and I turned my head to look at her.

She was looking worried too and I shook my head in reference to what she said.

"I do not know but my fingers are shaking,"

I said and showed her my hands. I did not know but I could feel in my gut that something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong.

She held my hands and shook her head looking at me.

"It's just weakness,"

Fresh tears rolled down my cheeks and I did not know what was happening all of sudden. Since morning, since he left me, I was feeling this constant twisting and turning of my heart and stomach.

But.

"Nandani,"

Suddenly, his voice of him caught my attention.

I looked past Suman and found him walking inside towards me.

Unknowingly, my steps moved further only to see him coming towards me for real.