44 ~ The Punishment

No update before 1.2k votes!!!

(16+)

Nandani POV

"Widen your legs for me, little wife,"

He said and I could feel my heartbeats racing insanely fast and wild right now.

Suman had just seen us in a very uncomfortable position, him having me on his shoulders wearing a night dress that was ending just a little below my mid-thighs. My legs were available for the spectator and I did not know but it twisted my stomach in hundreds of ways.

I could feel the strong sensations building up in my stomach and I could see him climbing over the bed.

He kept his knees on the edge one by one and my eyes gulped at seeing his abs and muscular body that was no longer covered with a cloth now.

"Widen your legs, love,"

He said and I shifted a little back seeing him coming closer to me. A part of me was feeling really hungry, demanding and intense right now and another was slightly afraid that what we were about to do now would lead to many possibilities.

And, the possibilities were making my heart do backflips and dance.

He leaned in closer and I could feel his fingertips featherly touching my knees and thighs. I leaned backwards seeing him coming closer to me. His fingertips were making me feel uneven breathing and the delicate yet firm touch was making me feel sensations and chills down my spine.

He leaned into my midriff and kissed me softly over the thin fabric of my night dress. I could feel his weight shifting over me and his elbow on the side of my midriff while his face close to mine. 

He held my thigh lightly yet firmly and pulled my legs aside widening it. 

I inhaled a deep breath and looked into his eyes which were looking into mine intensely.

"Part your legs, little seductress,"

He said in a slow voice and I felt him pulling a pillow to place under my head.

I placed my head on it and inhaled a deep breath parting my legs wide for him. He leaned in closer and I could feel his waist between my legs that eventually spread my legs even wider.

"You are so beautiful you know inside and outside,"

He said and I gulped. His gaze was fixed on my face and was often looking into my eyes, at my lips, at my forehead and nose. I felt his fingers slowly rubbing my cheeks and I tilted my face a little to feel it even more.

"Really?"

I asked and inhaled a deep breath. I did not know but my mind was slowly oozing with the beautiful, butterfly sensations he was sending through his light touches.

The best lovemaking need not start with intense attraction and hunger but with the slow and tender touches that erupt butterflies in you, that lets you dive deep into each other's eyes and that make you both feel the same level of arousal and passion.

I remembered this line from my master and realised that it was what he was doing exactly with me right now.

I was in the neediest and most demanding state right into the moment. The wetness was bubbling up in my core and my stomach had now started hurting with the arches and sensations that were happening in the lower abdomen.

But, still, he was taking it slow.

"hnnn-hnnn,"

He hummed and pressed his lips softly against my cheeks. I could feel the tender yet firm touch of his soft lips against my cheeks. It felt warm, smooth and comforting. My lashes were forced closed and I could feel his weight partly over my body now. His wide and strong chest covered my upper body under him, blocking all the views except his face. His deep, intense, passionate eyes, his dark pink, demanding and sexy lips. His jawline that had never let me take a moment alone when I had not gawked at him.