84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night

1.25K votess fasttt!!!

Thank you so much for 10k family. I hope you read the bonus chapters of Bride of Sultan and Ruhani which are free till 12 PM 19 June 2023, i,e. Tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay. I had work and I was really tired. I started to write almost three day today but the tiredness was helping me write. So, finally I fell asleep 5.30 in the evening and woke up at 8.45 PM. And, just after waking up, I began to write. Will update soon!

Rudra POV

"What the hell are you two doing here?"

I immediately asked and just by looking at them being together late at night a wave of anger travelled down in my body.

"Bhai-sa,"

Agastya chuckled looking at me and I looked at Nandani who was moving the cooking spoon in the pan flaming hot on the stove.

"Nothing, just spending some quality time,"

She replied with a cold smile and I could feel a slight tightness in my chest hearing it.

"But, is not it very late?"

I tried to say and took my steps further towards them.

Suddenly she turned to grab a waste cloth and started to put the pan from the stove to the ground.

"Devarsa, it's ready,"

She said with a smile and I heard the noise of her anklet bells as she walked towards the inside of the kitchen to take out a bowl.

She was looking extravagantly beautiful today. Red clothes, heavy jewellery and a smile of gold were making her look like a goddess. There was a different kind of glow present on her face despite being so tired of the day.

She lowered her gaze and started transferring a portion of the sweet dish she cooked into the bowl. I looked at Agastya who was patiently waiting for her to finish.

"Here it is,"

She said handing the bowl to him with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Bhabhi-sa,"

He took it and smiled looking at her. Taking the bowl he started walking away and gave me a winning look with a smile.

"Good Night Bhai-sa,"

I could not help but smile while scratching my eyebrow a little.

"Good night, Agastya," I replied.

After seeing him disappearing from the kitchen I turned to look at Nandani who was looking back at me. I inhaled a deep breath and walked towards her. Her gaze timidly looked at my kurta and I could not help but ask.

"Are you still angry with me, little bird?"

She did not react anything and I just could help but pick her up in my arms. She gasped when I pulled her closer. Her arm wrapped around my neck with the move and she said.

"Everyone saw you wearing this Kurta today,"

I started to walk back towards our chamber and I looked at her.

"It's good everyone knows that I belong to you. That I am your pet,"

She touched my chest with his forehead and shook her head.

"I did not want that, Rudra. I did not want to give that message. A king should not show his weakness. There were Kings from almost all the Kingdoms of northern Hind and they saw you wearing it. It was not a good message. A King is the head, the ruler, the leader, the lion of the Kingdom and you told them your weakness,"