71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun

Are you checking out the Rudra Nandani's reels on Instagram?

1.25k Votes fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"Yes, I do not need you for anything but to stay alive,"

He said and I just stared blankly at him. I did not know but I was feeling really low at this moment. Leaving him and going back and that too without knowing how long would it take was making me feel really sad.

"Do not say like this,"

I said and he looked at me.

"Are you feeling afraid of hearing the truth?"

He asked and I just stared blankly at him.

"I do not know but I love you so much and I think you do not really know what are this 'so much' means,"

I said and he immediately pushed me low under him by hovering over me. He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"I know, Nandani, I know. I am not leaving you, love. I just want you to go on a vacation to your home,"

He said and I inhaled deeply.

"After a week when we consummated our marriage and you are not really telling for how long,"

I said and he smiled looking at me.

"I will come to meet you whenever you would want me, promise. All you have do is to send a letter through someone you trust,"

He said and I finally managed to smile.

"Promise?"

I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, my little baby,"

He said and leaned in closer to my neck. Sucking and leaving soft kisses there.

"Ahh, you must not mark me,"

I said and he hummed still kissing my neck.

"Hnnnn,"

And, I inhaled unevenly feeling his lips over my skin.

"Yes, I know but want to smell you so badly,"

He said and we just spent the night talking, teasing and playing with each other fingers, lips and smiles until our eyes forced us to sleep.

I woke up the next day, next to him and turned to look at him with my lazy eyes. His eyes were closed and he was deep in sleep. I could not stop myself from pecking his cheek and he inhaled a deep breath when I did it.

He lifted his lashes and pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning, love,"

He said and I just felt the beauty of our forehead touching each other and the comfort of being together.

"Good morning, Ranaji,"

He smiled hearing me and looked into my eyes.

"You know the best way to seduce me,"

He said and I furrowed my brows.

"What is that?"

I asked and he inhaled a deep breath.

"By behaving like a good wife that you are not,"

He said and I immediately burst into laughter.

He kissed my cheek and said in my ear.

"Keep laughing like that there, bird. So, that they will know that I keep you happy not hurt,"

He said and I looked at him with the thinned brows.