89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding

2.5k Votesss!!!

*Unedited*

Rudra POV

My eyes were looking into hers. Her smile was slowly fading away as her heartbeats were racing up with our close proximity.

Or maybe our eyes talked through their own words at this very moment.

"Rudra,"

She breathed and giggled a little.

I smiled a little and took a step forward only to make her cage perfectly against me. Forwarding my hand towards her face and I gently touched her cheeks and she flickered her gaze before giving in to the feeling of my fingers.

Her face tilted slightly into my palm as I gently applied the paste to her cheeks.

Opening her eyes she looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You are way too stubborn, Rudra,"

She said and I just kept looking at her.

I felt her pressing her hands against my chest and shifting on her toes. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

The dimensions of the emotions drastically shifted between us as she leaned in closer and I gave in to the feeling of her lips against mine.

Our lips started to move slowly against each other and the pace started to shift between them with each passing moment.

I wrapped my other arm around her waist too and pulled her up against me. Her back pressed against the wall and she moaned in my mouth.

"Ahhhh,"

Her voice burned the sensations over my skin and rolled through my nerves settling into my core with the result of my erection growing stiff.

My hands moved down to her calf to pull her Lehnga up while our lips were kissing each other hungrily and passionately.

We were alone in the gallery and it was pretty dark here. Even the slightest noise of movement would echo through the gallery and hence it was safe for a quick one.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt her hand slipping down between us. I moved my lips away from her for a moment only to look into her eyes. Her cheeks had turned red and her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

She bit on her lower lip while her fingers were undoing my lower. Her fingers wrapped around my erection and I felt her moving her palm against it. The noise of her bangles struggled for space and I pressed my lips against hers again.

My whole body was tensing up for an invasion and she was not helping me out.

In the few next moments, we both adjusted our clothes and I pushed into her slowly.

She moaned slowly trying not to be too loud. 

When the tip adjusted into her. I could not help but thrust into her with a strong pull.

"Aaaaaaannnnnhhhhhhhhh,"

She cried immediately and I felt her body trembling against me. I looked into her eyes only to see the sparkles of tears bubbling up into those beautiful eyes.

I bit on my lower lip to wait until she adjusts.

A few slow moments rolled through my ear like a thousand deaths before the birth.

Finally, she leaned into my lips and kissed me passionately.

And, I started moving against her. Our hips were grinding against each other. Her moans had grown stronger and more intense. She was breathing against my ear. Her fingers fisted against the back of my head.