5 ~ The Virginity Test

650 Votes fastt!!!

Rudra POV

In the middle of the night, I sneaked out to leave.

I left her alone, sleeping in my bed because I could not do it.

I just had to spend a night with her and I could not do that. Coward.

I cursed myself and tried to calm down angered racing heartbeats.

And for that, I had many reasons. My conscience tried to argue with my brain.

The prime was the feeling I knew I had developed in myself in those two years. I tried to overpower them, I tried to control them but as soon as I saw her, it all went into vain. I could not control my emotions, I felt my heartbeats again. I could not stand her, she was becoming my weakness. Her face, her smile, her talks, I thought I would win, I would control but she was winning, she was winning over me. Clearly.

I gave her the sleeping medicine because I could not deny her. I knew we would never get married, we were enemies, and I could not keep her in any fake illusions. His father hated me, I hated his father, and we were no match.

Initially, I thought I would use her to stick to my plan but she messed up everything.

I pulled the reins again as I wanted to run even faster, I could still feel her smell around me. It was intoxicating me, capturing me, making me feel bounded and I just wanted to go away from it.

When I crossed the borders of her Empire, I gained my breath again.

I could not see her again. We were enemies and we could not get married. I reminded myself again.

I could not forget about my father, the childhood I lost because of her parents. Her father would never let me get married to her, moreover, I wanted to kill her father and brother, and after getting married to her, It would be difficult to do that. Because then I would be bounded to her and I would have to think about her happiness and all. 

Why the hell I was thinking about getting married to her?

What the hell was happening to me?

I pressed my hand against my head and pulled the reigns of my horse to stop him.

He neighed and I stepped down from it. I moved closer to his head and patted his forehead for giving me a ride.

"You should eat something now,"

I tried to say to my horse and helped him to find fresh and chewable grass for him.

Sitting under the trees, I looked at the sky over me.

It was a full moon and the sky was full of stars. The noise of insects and grasshoppers invading the silence made everything a little peace for me.

I closed my eyes and did not know when I fell asleep.

I woke up when I heard the chirping of the birds and sunlight slowly falling on my eyes.

I prayed to Lord Sun for another beautiful day and resumed my journey to Suryagarh. 

Climbing on my horse, I ran to our Empire. The King must be missing me. Missing taunting me.

Reaching there, I left my horse in the stable and walked towards my room. 

Yes, I did not have any chamber. I was just the King's guard and head commander of the army. I was allotted a room and I lives my life like an ordinary soldier.

My room did not have any beds, I used to sleep on the ground. I was given no couches for meetings, I had to stand outside the King's chamber to protect him.