28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back

1.1k Votes fasttt for the next Update!!!

Can you believe I tried to create Rudra's Image using AI. How is it?

Itni mehnat ke liye follow karo. 

Yes, this is not a real man or pic

Yes, this is not a real man or pic. Its created!

Nandani POV

"If you say so, I can make it difficult for you to even get out of bed for a month,"

He said and something twisted in my stomach. My cheek instantly turned red and I said in a slow voice.

"Ranaji, please do not try to seduce me,"

He shifted even closer and touched my feet with his. His fingers playing with mine and he muttered back in a slow and husky voice.

"Ranisa, Do I have to even try?"

I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

I woke up early in the morning and lifted my lashes lazily. I looked at him beside me with the baby lying on his chest. He was patting his back lightly and I asked.

"Was he crying?"

He looked at me.

"Yeah, he peed but now I have changed his pant,"

He said and I touched the mattress beside me.

It was wet.

I straightened myself and looked at the baby sleeping peacefully over him.

I tied my hair in a bun that might have opened in the night and pulled my dupatta that was under his knee.

"You get ready first, till then I am taking care of him,"

He said and I nodded.

Standing up, I walked from there and came back to my bedroom. Firstly, I picked up my bangles and wore them. It was a bad omen to remove the wedding bangles before forty-five days.

After wearing them, I retired to the bathing room to freshen up.

After taking a quick bath, I changed into a red and green pair.

My hair was tied in a neat bun and I came back to the resting area. I looked at him playing with Hridhaan as he woke up now. He was trying to make him laugh by moving him up and down in the air.

"Hahahahaeeecchhhhaaaaaahheee,"

The baby laughed and I smiled looking at them.

Suddenly, his sight fell on me as I walked there and sat down. I grabbed my earrings and anklet bells.

He put the baby down and said.

"Wait,"

He stood up from there and went from there. I looked at the baby trying to touch his feet and I called him slowly.