60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh

1.2K votes fasttt!!!

70 more follows!

Nandani POV

"What?"

I managed to question.

And, he just smiled looking at me.

My whole body was shivering and shaking. My breathing was longing to calm down, my heart was racing as if I had run miles.

I did not know but I was getting insanely drawn towards him. To the extent that everything else was slowly turning non-mattering at all.

It was dangerous yet exciting.

"I love you, little bird. And, I am dying to make love to you,"

He said and another strong shiver ran down my spine and I inhaled deeply.

I took a few steps away from him, holding my dupatta and tried to correct my messed-up hair.

"You are making me insane, Rudra,"

He stood up from the ground to walk towards me. He slowly snaked his arms around me and collected me into a warm and loving hug.

"You have taken classes for seduction and telling me that I am making you insane,"

I chuckled a little and a weak smile appeared on my smile.

I knew that he was trying his best to seduce me but I had to control myself until he at least meets his Guruji. A change of place definitely brings a change in feelings. I had to wait until we reach there and once again he realizes his responsibilities and the actual motives behind his sacrifice.

A moment of pleasure could become a lifetime of regret.

And, being human we have the power to think for ourselves. It would be too ignorant if I would just go with the flow. There was a time when I did not know a lot about him, about his past and everything but after knowing the majority of it, I could not just let everything go in vain.

*Knock*

*Knock*

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door and I immediately took a step back from him.

"Yes,"

I questioned and heard from the other side.

"Princess, The King is asking for the Ranaji,"

The attendee informed and I looked at him.

"Jaiye, patidev, Aapka bulawa aa gaya hai,"

"Go, dear husband, your call has arrived,"

I said a little teasingly and he immediately pulled me closer. Our chests touched each other and my breathing turned faster.

"Aap jitna bhi prayas kar le, Nandani. Humne jo than liya vo to hum karke hi rahenge,"

"No matter what you try to do. If I have intended to do something, I will not take my step back,"

He said and I inhaled deeply realising what he actually wanted to say. I lowered my gaze and closed my eyes for a moment before saying.

"Jab karna tha tab to aap kuch kar nahi paaye, ab kya khaakh karenge,"

"When I wanted it, you could not do it. I do not believe you now,"

I said in a really slow voice, not for him but to clear out a little frustration of mine.

"What? What did you say?"