52 ~ Nandani Went Insane

1.2K votes fastttt for next Update!

Nandani POV

"Ohh, Suman, please not now,"

I said to her and closed my eyes feeling the slow and torturing sensations building up in me.

I did not know but it was as if he was touching me there. As if he was teasing me. There were slowly burning sensations all over my body.

"Nandani, what are you doing?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her with my slightly parted lips. My eyes blinked nervously and my breathing was slightly shaky.

I inhaled a few deep and long breaths and slowly the sensations started to fade away as I got comfortable with sitting.

Suman was still looking at me with weird expressions and I said.

"My back is hurting,"

Her face immediately changed and she smiled.

"I thought, you were possessed,"

She laughed.

"I was wondering to run seeing the spirit taking over you,"

And, she laughed even more.

"Hahahahahhaa,"

I chuckled a little and said in my breath.

"Crazy,"

She smiled.

And, suddenly the palanquin shook a little.

"Ahhhmmmmmmmm,"

A slow cry escaped my lips and Suman once again looked at me.

"Rudra,"

I said in my breath.

And, suddenly Suman asked.

"Are you sore down there?"

I immediately looked at her and felt a shiver comprehending what she just said.

"What? No!"

I said and she nodded not trusting me.

"I am sleeping,"

I said and closed my eyes.

I could not talk to anyone in this condition. It was torture, slow torture and it had not been even the slightest of a long time and I was already missing him.

The thing he had planted in me was surely making me feel thousands of things and aroused in the unwanted circumstances.

We kept moving and every time when the palanquin shook even the slightest bit, I felt a deep shiver running down me.

I felt pleasure running in my mind with every movement

I turned insanely wet by the time we reached my home. I tried the peak of my best to not moan in front of Suman and embarrass myself.

Once we reached my home around sunset, the lifters put the palanquin down.

"Aauchh,"

A soft cry escaped my lips again and I bit on my lower lip to control myself.

I immediately looked at Suman to see if she noticed or not. 

Thankfully she did not and then stepped down the palanquin saying.

"Come outside,"

Suman said and I prepared myself to step down. I inhaled a few long breaths and stretched my legs first.