83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony

1.25K Votes fasttt!!!

Rudra POV

"Please, I want to do something special for you after your crowning ceremony,"

She said and I smiled looking at her.

"You are special to me, Nandani,"

I tied to say and she rolled her eyes.

"Irrelevant answer,"

She said and I did not know but I could not answer that. I had never thought about her in that way. 

"Leave that, I will figure it out myself,"

She said and I smiled.

"Ranaji,"

Suddenly the voice of an attendee caught my attention and I turned to look at her.

"Ji,"

I asked smiling at her and she said.

"Badi Maa-sa is asking to hurry up for the ceremony,"

I looked at Nandani who inhaled a deep breath and I nodded.

"Okay, we are coming,"

I said to she left the room.

I looked at Nandani who was wearing her jewellery and trying to move her fingers faster. I did not know but looking at her getting ready in front of me was making my heart beat faster.

I could not believe how must we have come here. Never in my thoughts, I had thought that we would be married and have this moment.

"Rudra,"

She called and a wide smile appeared on my face out of nowhere.

How beautiful she sound. Ooffff!

"Hnn-hnn,"

I hummed staring at her silently and she turned to look at me. A loose strand of her hair fell over her cheeks and I felt a slight tightness to see how dared it touch her cheeks. She was flawless. She was beautiful.

She was everything I would ever need.

"Can you help me change my anklets? It's so heavy and I cannot bend forward,"

She said without even looking at me and I nodded.

"Of course,"

The words came out of my mouth itself and I stood up from the chair. I held her shoulders and pushed her to sit down. Her hands were holding the anklet bells and I sat down on my knees. I held her feet and pulled them gently to place them over my knees and she stopped.

"You are wearing white. It will get stained. I have just put the Mahavar,"

She said and I smiled looking at her.

I held the handle of her chair and pulled her closer. She thinned her brows with confusion and I held her feet and pulled them closer to my chest.

Her eyes widened with shock and I look at the imprint of her feet on my chest of bright red colour.

"Are you mad?"

She yelled at me and pulled her feet back.

I chuckled and looked at her beautiful and glowing face.

"When my heart is stained what else I could ask for,"

I said and she smiled looking at me.

"Are you stupid?"

She yelled more at me and I held her feet to put on my knees.

She inhaled a frustrated deep breath and I leaned in closer to unhook her heavy anklets with my teeth.