54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament

Just 250 more for 6K family. I can't help but I am excited. You all making me insane 😭

1.2k votess fasttttt!!!

Nandani POV

"Are Nandani, ye kya cheej hai, kaafi sunder hai, ye kis tarah ka Aabhushan hai?"

"What is this Nandani? It is very beautiful and what kind of ornament is this?"

Daadi-sa asked and I felt like my head and world started spinning faster and faster.

The ornament and the visuals of the last night crossed my mind instantly leaving me a little oozed as the moans and sensations I felt yesternight were again making me shiver a little.

My eyes widened and I looked at Rudra. He also looked embarrassed and nervous.

I forwarded my hand and immediately tried to take it from Daadi-sa's hand.

But, she backed her hand and thinned her eyebrows looking at me.

"Haath me se kyu cheen rahi ho, Nandani? hai kya ye?"

"Why are you snatching it from my hand, Nandani? What is this?"

My whole body was feeling like shaking and I gulped nervously to wet my drying-out throat. My lips trembled to blabber.

"Daadi-sa, ye... vo...umm... ye...aaa... ye...,"

"Daadi-sa, this... that... this... this,"

I tried to come up with something sensible, something that could sound good.

"Ye... vo... kya laga rakha hai ye? Itna ghabra kyu rahi hu Nandani? Kahi tumhara swasthya fir se to nahi bigad raha na?"

"This... that... What is all this? And why are you looking scared Nadani? Is your health once again not good?"

I immediately shook my head with full intensity and tried to smile and laugh.

"Nahi, Daadi-sa, nahi, esa kuch nahi hai, sach me, hume kuch nahi hua isse,"

"No, Daadi-sa, Noooo, this is not like that, really, I have not felt anything with this,"

It almost slipped off my tongue and I looked at Rudra pressing and rubbing his finger on his forehead hearing me.

"To, batati kyu nahi, kitna sunder hai, hume bhi esa aabhushan chahiye, magar pata to chale isse pehante kese hai,"

"Then, why do not you tell me, this is so beautiful, I also want this kind of ornament, but first I want to know how to wear this,"

She said sharpening her gaze to that ornament and then suddenly said.

"Chalo hum rakh lete hai, Raj ko dikhaenge or kahenge ki hamare liye ese koi anghuthi banwa de, fir tum humse le lena,"

"I am keeping it okay, I will ask Raj to make something similar like this ring for me and then I will return you,"

She said and I immediately stood up and spread my arms.

"Nahi Daadi-sa, Nahiiiiiiiiii... Aapko hamari kasam hai aap esa kuch nahi karengi, Daadi-sa, aapke liye... hum banwaenge... ye hamara nahi hai,"

"No, Daadi-sa, Noooooooo... You have to swear that you will not do anything like this, I will gift you this... Daadisa, I will... this is not mine,"

I said and immediately sat in front of her and slowly took it from her hand.

And, then immediately handed it over to him.

"Ye... ye to Ranaji... hamara matlab hai, Daadi-sa, ye to Ranaji ka hai, inka hai, ye lekar aaye the... hume nahi pata, hume kuch nahi pata... isse kuch nahi hota,"