63 ~ A Night To Remember II

1.25k votes fasttt!!!

The Update is dedicated to all my 5.98K friends.

Finally, the one you were waiting for. Vote on all the chapters as return gift to me.

17+ Update

Nandani POV

"Lift yourself and look at it here,"

He said against my lower abdomen.

And, I brought my gaze from the ceiling to him. I lifted my upper body with the help of my elbows and looked at him.

I could see my core, my legs widened up for me and his lips slowly reached closer to it.

My lips parted as soon he planted the touch.

"Ahhhhh,"

I shivered at the touch.

I could feel his warm breath against me, tickling me.

And, my whole body turned warm when he took out his tongue and licked me there very slowly.

"Aaannnnhhhhhhh,"

A shaking moan escaped my lips with it making me completely insane.

My eyebrows thinned and when I saw him parting his lips to press against my sensitive spot, I went crazy.

My heartbeats went mad, and my head fall backwards.

"Keep looking, little bird,"

He said and shifted in between my legs.

And, I angled my face to look at him again.

While his lips were taking me to the beginning of an exotic adventure, I was holding his deep gaze.

Like, he was telling me how much he loved me. How much he cared about my needs and me.

He gently started sucking me. I could feel myself shivering with it. My lips were parted and escaping small and breathy moans with each pulls his lips were planting.

As the sensations started to become stronger, I bit on my lower lip lightly and suddenly he sucked me harshly for once without any prior notice.

"Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh,"

A loud moan escaped my lips and tears collected in my eyes I looked at him with thinned eyebrows.

"Those are mine to bite, little seductress,"

He warned in a slow voice and I felt like going crazy right now.

My heart was beating madly and I just kept looking at his lips sucking me.

His lips kept sucking me until my knees started hurting and after some time I started feeling weak and needy enough. An urge had bubbled up in me to feel more, take more and have more.

"Fill me in, please, Rudra,"

I begged in a slow voice and took my hand to his head. My fingers moved in his head gently and then he lifted his face and looked at me.

He took his twin fingers inside his mouth and I died here.

It was so intimidating.

And, then he slowly slid in.

My head fall backwards with my body and I arched insanely.

"Aaaaaaaaaaannnhhhhhhh,"

I moaned with the sensual and exotic feeling.

It felt so beautiful and pleasurable.

And, I immediately released.

"Good girl,"