31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra

1.1k votes fast!!!

Thank you so much for being so patient. I am still busy in taking care of my bhabhi and trust me its so frustrating to be pregnant.

Also, the update might not be suitable for audience below 16 (Mature Content Alert)

Nandani POV

"Lie down,"

He said and I looked at him with a sharp and intense gaze shaking my head slowly.

"No,"

I tried to say.

"I am your husband. Lie down,"

I could feel my cheeks burning right now with timidness, never in my wild thoughts, I had thought about this. I thought of tying his hands and doing a few dirty things to him but this was absolutely different.

My fingers were shaking knowing he was in a really dirty and teasing mood today.

"Let's just sleep,"

I tried to say and he looked at me with an intense gaze and muttered.

"Lie down,"

I inhaled a sharp breath and blinked to collect the courage to obey what my husband was saying.

I sat on the bed and lay keeping my legs straight. My cheeks were burning hot and my heartbeats were racing insanely.

"Are you going to see me like that?"

I asked in a slow voice.

"Hnn-hnn,"

He hummed a little.

"Take off your bangles,"

He said and I looked at him. Bangles and my toe rings were the only things I were wearing right now. And, these were the main things a married woman should wear. I tried to shake my head.

"No, I cannot,"

He sucked on his lips and said.

"Look at me,"

He said as I was trying to break the eye contact. I was feeling insanely timid right now.

"Please come close to me naa. I am feeling timid,"

I said in a slow voice and he shook his head.

"No,"

He said and I gulped.

"Please, I will obey whatever you will say, just lie here with me,"

He smirked.

"You will obey whatever I will say and I will sit here, learn it,"

I inhaled a deep breath and he said.

"Suck on your finger,"

I gulped and asked.

"Finger?"

His gaze intensified on me and he said in a slow and husky voice.

"Finger, yeah for now,"

I blushed even more at what he said. I brought my finger close to my lips and took it into my mouth to make it wet.

I took it out while looking at him. His face was turning red.

"Close your eyes,"

I gulped and forced my lashes close.

I was already feeling insanely hot with what he was asking me to do.

"Take your finger close to the place between your legs,"

He said and I asked in a slow and husky voice.