46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets

1.2k votes!!!

Double Updates!!!

Rudra POV

She turned to look at me and I inhaled a deep breath looking at her beautiful eyes with thick lashes. She was glowing like diamonds under the moonlight. Her skin, her beauty, her way of talking, her everything was so flawless, so pleasing that you could feel so calm and peaceful just by staring at her for a little longer.

I did not know if it was something she learnt from her seduction master. I mean, the way she carries herself. She indeed was aware of how to look into my eyes, how to make me stare at her face, at her, how to make me feel attractive enough that I could not stop myself from getting closer to her.

"The dedicated hard work always pays off,"

She said and I gulped slightly comprehending her words.

My mind suddenly reminded me of all the time when I was young and when I turned into an adult. The work that I have done, the hard work, the workouts, the education, the burns and the drowning, the sweat, the injuries, the tears and pain. Everything!

"I really hope so,"

I said and closed my eyes, putting my chin on her head lovingly.

I did not know but being with her made me feel so complete. Like, I had wondered why even after having such a struggling and difficult life which I technically enjoyed, I missed a part of me that was not happy with it. For me, failures, learnings and all those things were just the processes of life, the struggles define you.

There could not be a life that does not have struggles and failures.

My master always said that our mind and body were made this way, that we need some things to keep working on, we could not sit idle, and that our brain and processing could not stop. It always needs something to care of.

I technically enjoyed my life as I loved doing struggles, I liked challenges and I loved problems to tackle. But, it all was fruitful yet not peaceful. Something, that I started feeling after marrying her.

I did not know but now I was confused if I wanted this peace or the Kingdom. Like, my mind was making me question what exactly I wanted in my life. It was like, I had set a few goals for myself in my almost thirty years of life, that I would be happy if I would achieve those certain things or titles. 

But, now having everything and thinking not having her was giving me really deadly chills. Like, how would I survive even a single day without seeing her, without hearing her voice, without touching her, without feeling her?

She completed me.

She did.

I noticed her closed eyes and her relaxing body. She had fallen asleep. She must have got tired from our little make-out session of ours and I gently kissed her forehead and closed my eyes too.

I woke up early in the morning the very next day and looked at her still-sleeping face.

I inhaled a deep breath and brought my hand closer to her cheek. My finger gently brushed her skin as I called softly.

"Get up, Little wife,"

She inhaled a deep breath hearing my voice and turned her body to the other side covering her face with the comforter.

Alright, she was in deep sleep.

I pulled her closer and pulled the comforter down her face.

"Nandani, you have so much work to do today,"

I said trying to make her get up and she replied in a husky, dizzy voice.

"Daadisa, sone dijiye na, hum thak gaye the kal,"