26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth

1.1k votes!!!

It's my weekend 😭😭😭 and your messages did not let me rest

Rudra POV

After meeting her, I came to meet the soldiers. Many of them recovered well and fast while a few of them were seriously wounded. I was really concerned about them.

A few of the main people including the head advisor and the head physician had left the Kingdom after what happened there.

Also, the widows of my cousin's brothers were currently in their maternal homes. They would be coming back here very soon. No one knows about what happened here, but as soon as the old King would start sending letters all around the corners, our problems would increase.

And, before that, I had to make sure that we establish a good defence on soldiers side and internal affairs.

And, for the soldier's side, I thought of making my younger brother the head commander of the army. And, for internal affairs, I had to make sure that we re-establish a new team of high ranks.

"Ranaji, his situation is worsening,"

I looked at the physician who was treating wounded soldiers.

"The wounds are deep and we are afraid that he has caught a deadly infection with the blade,"

He informed me further and I asked.

"Do whatever you can do to save him,"

He shook his head and answered back.

"I am sorry, but the body is not answering to the treatments,"

I nodded and looked at the half-dead soldier. But, I had to save him. Until he has breath in his body, there would be a chance to save him.

I lifted him up in my arms and asked an attendee to bring my horse out at the main entrance door.

I would take him to my Guruji. He was one of the physicians alive. He could treat even the dead with his vast and magical techniques.

I covered him with the cloth and put him on the horse, climbing up, I held the ropes of the horse. Pulling the ropes, I started running taking him to the Guruji.

It was afternoon and by the time I reached there, it turned dark. 

"Guruji,"

I called taking him into my arms and calling him standing outside his cottage.

"Guruji,"

I called and he came opening the door.

"Rudra, what happened? What happened to him?"

I stepped inside and placed him on the mat on the floor.

"He is wounded, please treat him. His life matters so much to me,"

He thinned his eyebrows, looked at me and sat beside him.

"How did he get these wounds?"

He asked and I gulped before saying.

"In a sword fight,"

I answered and he started opening his bandages.

"What sword fight?"

He asked and I sat beside him.

"Pass me that green medicine,"

He said and I immediately stood up to walk towards his small wooden almirah. I scanned the bottles of medicine and asked.

"Which one?"

"Top shelf, the third one,"

He answered without even looking and I took it out to take it to him.