46. Food Lover

Somin, Mia and Teho

Somin, Mia and Teho

"It's Sunday night, chill," Teho jokingly exclaimed.

When Somin started to stress about the upcoming week to cover up the remorse from the alone time they had last night. Recalling her assurance to Mia, the boy stayed overnight to wait for her.

I'm a fucking liar now. She surprised herself with the ease with which it came out of her.

I'm no better than Cholsu, am I?

Loving Mia as a newfound friend felt important, but the way she couldn't control herself around the cocky boy made it suddenly much more unpredictable altogether.

"I'm chill," Somin lied and the plate almost slipped from her fingers.

Only a cascade-like movement she did, saved the poor porcelain.

"Then I don't wanna see how 'the 'not chill' you is," Teho joked.

"You've already got a glimpse," Somin retorted, putting the plates on the table.

"That's why I'm scared," Teho said back.

He closed in on Mia, who was busy at the counter, adamant to help them prepare the dinner like mama's boy.

"Let me do it," he said dramatically to Mia, "I know how to cut it nice and small," his deep and soothing voice playfully pleading.

Mia giddily gave up the work and helped herself to a glass of red wine before getting distracted.

"Maybe Somin could help you so we won't wait an eternity for the actual meal," Mia joked as she wandered off.

"No, you can't have Somin do it, she would cut it too thick and ruin the aesthetics," he teased and looked Somin straight in the eyes.

Somin panicked. More lies.

Her seducer leaned on the counter in his white shirt, complimenting his skin tone. The baby blue sweater draped over his shoulder made him look like a suburban husband. Teho smiled widely as he ate a chunky piece of carrot.