170. Lightning Gloves

Jeon Junu

Jeon Junu

Junu didn't think about bringing spare clothes for changing at the gym.

I will work out in what I am wearing.

One meter above the ground he jumped down to the grass with ease and was filled with childish happiness from pure freedom. Sometimes rolling in a somersault, feeling like a superhero or more like a dark vigilante. Pulling a black hoodie over his head and sneaking out of the garden. Climbing over a fence without a camera's tireless watch nearby. Heart racing with excitement, he ran down the street to get his blood pumping more.

Getting to the address was easy.

Yet he kept stepping nervously around, gathering enough courage to go in.

"I am here," Junu texted, counting the cash he exchanged with Somin.

He leant her his credit card for her to buy what she needed, nothing suspicious though—usually lunch. She paid him back in cash. There was no other way to do it, because his parents provided him with a credit card to simply track his purchases, to see if he goes somewhere aside from school. Never cash. Junu had to come up with something.

Pomchun found the brown-haired boy easily. Junu stood outside, dressed in all black, hands nervously brushing his attire.

What a cute forbidden fruit

He greeted Junu with a quick side hug to touch him, but not scare him off.

"I like your highlights, what a bold change!" Pomchun smiled at him, touching his green hair attentively. "C'mon, let's dress you up in gear."

...

"You can borrow these questionable gloves, which are disgusting..." Pomchun made a cute, displeased face.

"...but better than nothing." The blonde pointed at the corner with seriously smelly rentable equipment for forgetting members or newbies who didn't know if they'd like the sport enough to invest more.

"Since you're here early, I can hook you up with the brand new ones smelling like a victory from our humble shop. What do you say?" The older boy raised a brow, looking like a platinum angel.

Why is someone like him doing a sport like this?

Junu didn't get it. Pomchun gave a naturally more soft and vulnerable vibe.

I guess you'll never know.

"Buy a new one, please," Junu answered.

They picked a pair of nice black bandages for the protection of his fingers and knuckles. And most importantly a pair of shiny black gloves with green lightning, smelling heavy with new leather.

"Aren't you gonna change?" Pomchun asked.

"No." Junu took off his hoodie and revealed a black oversized shirt, showing his arms. Feeling too insecure amongst the muscular men.