149. The Haunting Closeness

Somin and Teho

Somin and Teho

"What's this?" he asked out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" she asked back.

"The invitation on your lip," he said and leaned forward to put a wet heated kiss onto them without hesitation.

The first touch sent electric shocks through his body, fully tasting the sweet wine on her lips. Teho didn't hold back, touching her soft tongue ever so lightly. Mad with desire, finding his rhythm with her loosened self. Surprised how in tune they were, the kisses felt like velvet was covering their lips. The cues they gave each other were perfect, knowing when to bite, where to suck.

Lazy, heated, slowed down passion intensely burned in them. Somin fully surrendered to him, pulling him closer to her, feeling the heat between her legs even though they were cold. Her hands held his head tightly.

It was all surreal for her drunken mind. Is it a dream?

Teho fisted her hair, overcome with pure lust and she responded back with the same urgency, letting him know her want. Biting his lip, short moans escaped her exhausted breathing. Somin let go of his head and touched his bare skin longingly. Feeling up the hem of his trousers nervously, aware of his visible want. She pressed more into him to get the love proof imprinted into her sensitive skin.

I feel like an animal.

Her palms went upwards, mapping every space on his bust, the shape of his belly button, the size of his muscles. Burning his lean built into her mind.

Time slowed down and froze for them as their hands wandered. Hers caressing every inch of his exposed skin and his pulling her onto him, supporting her lower back.

She stopped, pleading in her eyes, unable to withdraw. Not now, not here.

But going drunkenly back to feel his lavish lips again and again. Stopping and going, unable to disengage now, when the threshold was passed and both of their intentions were clear. He smiled, her indecisiveness was the proof he'd looked for. Caressing her cheek, he licked his lips and whispered.

"You need to draw me," Teho reminded her.

Somin nodded, blushing profusely, not knowing what to say. But the steamy quiet was comforting and she snuggled to his chest for a minute, whispering.

"I'm thirsty," she said.

"I can tell." He smirked.

"I mean my throat is dry," she clarified.

He caressed her hair and left to fetch a pitcher of cold water. She changed her wet shorts for comfortable loose pink pajama pants matching his oversized shirt.

When he got back, he stopped to soak up the scene of a heated small girl sniffing his shirt. The alcoholic glow on her cheeks made her redder and she was still catching her breath a little bit.