145. Lay Down Invitation

Somin, Junu, Mia and Teho

Somin sat in an armchair, towels stacked underneath her made a sort of a pedestal, protecting the furniture from getting ruined by water or green stains for that matter. She felt like a princess with the pea by the height of her seat. Her legs spread widely as Junu sat between them and let her dry his hair. She felt like a temptress. She began laughing for no reason, feeling foolish. Her damp hair dripped with leftover green onto her pink shirt. The drop that fell down her neck left a faint green mark there and bloomed in the cloth-like aquarelle color in the water.

Mia went to change after seeing the towel apocalypse, wine prepared on the counter, furrowing her brow at Teho.

"Maybe we walked in on something," she whispered, opening the door to her room and he shook his head in disbelief.

Somin looked Teho in the eyes lustily and shamelessly.

I'm way too fucking drunk. Alcohol brought images of their almost kiss to the forefront.

Her skin collected water drops like morning dew on the grass. Thighs firmly pushed Junu onto his place on the floor. Her drunk mind went to the most suppressed headspace she had. Feeling up her fantasy in real time, conscious about the pose, conscious about the wet skin, her stare was like an invitation on a gold platter.

Only looking, no touching. She set the rules for herself.

Somin made some questionable moves on Junu's scalp. Lightly teasing the viewer, Junu was too far gone in his own mind to care.

Teho soaked in the scene in front of him, comfortably sitting in his armchair nearby, legs folded, camera in his lap covering the arousal. All kinds of emotions wash over him, not understanding what's going on.

Stiff and speechless warped into angry and confused, finally replaced by aroused.

Is the show staged for me? Is this her answer to my question?

Observing the wamp like a hawk.

Is she hinting about caressing me though? Oh, this was too suggestive.

His inspecting eyes went straight to the see-through shirt.

She's letting me look.

Teho's eyes examined her glistening skin, her womanly thighs, this whole scene looked undeniably dirty.

What's the point though? Should I make a move? I'm fucking making all kinds of moves goddammit!

...

Mia coughed politely, handing Teho a glass of wine, standing next to him.

"What's up with this makeover orgy?" she asked and Junu looked at her.

"We rebel." The drunk boy smiled from the floor, painting with Somin's color trying the "fingerstyle".

"We're moving away from the general audience," he blabbed out his movie analogy.