50. I'm Not Dumb

Somin, Mia and Teho

Somin, Mia and Teho

Teho opened the door from Mia's room straight to the center of the commotion. The loud music of Kpop idols as they danced on Somin's computer made it impossible to hear him enter.

Is she changing right now, in the middle of the room? Teho's mind raced.

School clothes were in a lump next to the wall and Somin was slowly putting new blue panties on, changing to feel fresh. A brown beauty mark stood out starkly on her white butt that was on full display for the moment.

No way. Teho got aroused again.

He throbbed with want from seeing her light skin.

Ugh. Now isn't the perfect time.

Her small fingers with pink nails were just then buttoning up a long shirt-dress, covered in paint, blue panties peeking under the cloth defined her crotch and her whole body was accentuated as she swayed to the rhythm.

Her dancing was clumsy, almost funny. It's supposed to be sexy.

Teho laughed standing behind her in the hall, unable to move further as he watched this caricature of the show movement.

Such emotions! Singing Somin, no way.

♫ We're burning like the fireworks ♫

The video came to the part of the choreography when the boys put their arms up and thrust their hips into the air making the sexiest grins.

Somebody should record this!

The photographer was amused and bewildered at the same time, Mia was already long forgotten.

Now Somin jumped from facing the screen sitting on the edge of the sofa to directly staring at him. Before noticing him, she still did the hip thrusts, feeling the song deeply. Eyes closed for a second, she bit her lip, going hard like she was on the stage performing with them. Her sloppily-buttoned shirt exposed her skin beneath, round breasts peeking out periodically.

Well, I like what I see.

Music kept going on and Somin opened her eyes.

What is he doing here?