131. Let Me Talk To You

Somin, Junu and Teho

Teho woke up late without any particular schedule on his mind. He only wanted to catch Somin if she was going out so that hopefully, they could end up in another situation that would resolve in kissing.

What a fucking thrill.

She was usually up around 8.00 in the morning. Maybe I should bring her breakfast and apologize for pushing her too much these days.

Teho was preparing to type a message while still laying down, thinking, his button-down dark blue pajamas with elegant thin white stripes suffocating him, his fingers loosening the one button closest to the neck.

Why is it so nerve-racking? I should be more upfront and adult about it. I want to get to know her better.

Teho: Morning Somin-ssi, can we hang out? Breakfast in the city?

Then he closed his eyes again, feeling tired. Chasing girls was hard labor and preparing concepts together with editing photos late into the night didn't help his energy levels.

...

Somin sat on the floor, next to Junu who was sketching madly while Pomchun showed them his new choreography. Somin's stomach was upside down with hunger and after the coffee even more.

Jeez, I hope I won't get another anxiety attack from the damn caffeine.

"Beep"

Message from Teho lit up blue. Breakfast, huh?

"I'm so hungry," she exclaimed, showing Teho's message to Junu.

"What do you think?" She handed the phone to the younger boy and Junu looked at it.

"Could he bring us all breakfast?" The boy gleamed all of a sudden, being seriously hungry himself.

"Won't it be mean?" she asked.

"Ya Somin-ah, another 'friend'?" Pomchun made air quotes. "You're on the roll!"

Junu laughed cutely at his joke, feeling more shy than usual, butterflies flew in his stomach when he looked at the older boy.

"Let him be useful," Junu whispered, blushing from all the attention the angelic-looking boy paid him.

"I know just the place with the best pancakes," Pomchun said.

...

"Beep"

Somin: Hi Teho-ssi, you can join us here. (she attached a location), I'm hanging out with my brother and Junu. Would you be so kind as to stop by this place (another location tag) and pick up our order, and come and eat with us?

Teho was already showered. His nerves worked while waiting for her answer, Somin clearly took her time to reply.

No alone time then.