136. Lost Flow

It hurts so much because of you

너 때문에 너무 아파

Somin, Mia and Teho

Somin, Mia and Teho

October week 3

A new week crawled up on Somin with pressing demands. An email from Mr. Ha caught her unprepared, rescheduling the open painting class for Wednesday because the teacher's personal reasons demanded him to be gone for the rest of the week.

She had to make an inventory of what had to be done for school, feeling she was starting to fall behind on her projects.

I haven't started the figure assignment. She realized.

Fuck, I don't wanna. Now I don't have enough time to prepare.

Mia was back early from school along with Somin, who wanted to seize the opportunity of her own class being canceled that day. The gorgeous dancer shone once again, with no signs of distress from the break.

Fake it until you make it. She reminded herself to not be brought down, to not show any weakness.

"Whatcha doin'?" Mia asked Somin, who nervously walked into the apartment unable to make the final decision to get working. She paced back and forth like an animal caught in a cage. She played with her new bracelet, feeling up the leaves in order to not bite her fingers from the stress.

"Deciding." Somin chuckled uncomfortably with building anxiety, all the drama crushing her.

"I can decide for you if you wanna," Mia offered.

"Alright. Here's my problem, I have to paint a figure, but I'm scared because I'm shit at it. I don't like figure painting, drawing, anything. I want my trees and moodiness, not a 'body' work," the stressed girl spat out.

"It's schoolwork, right?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, that's making it worse, because I actually had to do it. On top of everything, I have only two days left. It's due Wednesday," Somin said, stretching her hands, and fisting her hair in desperation.

Where did my focus go?

The sound of the charms on her wrist and its cold sensation was taking her away to her betraying thoughts of Teho's sweet lips in conflict with Mia's love.

"Do you want me to model for you, I'm pretty enough," Mia sang happily, wanting to cheer Somin up.

"Would you do it? It's kinda unpleasant and boring to sit as a model," Somin reiterated. "Don't look for glamor, only for cramps," she giggled.

"I'll try for you," Mia said. "Do you need something specific?"

"It's a bit embarrassing to ask, but would you strip down a bit. I need the body, you know, figure and all," Somin said.