Part 1

Andrew is now walking inside the warehouse while bring a gun looking intimidating with his tattoes on his hand. A man look at Andrew with full of fear in his eyes, his body trembling by the presence and aura of Andrew.

Andrew sigh and sat down on the chair while looking at the man being tied all over his body while kneeling. His mouth been shut by a small cloth, his face bleed a little, when he look into Andrew's eyes he shake so hard feeling terrified by Andrew's intimidating face.

Andrew began to ask while pull out the small cloth from that man's mouth " when will you pay your debt full? ".

The man breath heavily " give me a chance. I had a hard time earning money ".

Andrew laugh " if you know you had a hard time earning money, why did you even borrow? " He ask seriously.

The man start to sob a little " I got no choice. I have my reasons. Because my earning is not enough, I had to add more that's why I had to borrow ".

Andrew scoffs " wow what an excuses. Tell me you need that money for what? ".

The man took a moment to speak up and he finally catch his breath to respond " for my sister. She continue her study as what my parents had requested so she needs more money for the fee of her college ".

Andrew chuckle a little " oh you had a sister? ". The man nodded terrified after. Andrew then sit crossing his legs " well, I have a suggestion for you if you want to settle this debt fully ".

The man look at Andrew uneasy " what is it? ".

Andrew fix his collar and clear his throat " give your sister to me then I will consider your debt is finish ".

The man look at Andrew surprise and shake his head " no. No please let my sister out of this she's innocent. She didn't have anything to do with this matter. I don't want her to found out that I'm in debt she will be so guilty " he beg.

Andrew laugh like a psycho " so now you're protecting her? You say she didn't have anything to do with this? She does dude! She's the reason why you're in debt so she might as well need to help you to pay back by giving herself to me " he say in an intimidating way.

That man shake his head again and begging " pleade I'm begging you stay my poor sister out of this. Give me a chance instead I will work hard for the earnings instead but please I don't dare to give my sister easily ".

Andrew laugh again and clap his hands " what a great brother you are" he say while brushing the man's head playfully. " I will give you a choice to choose instead " he say while pointing to him.

The man nodded agreed ready to hear his decisions. Andrew smirk " if you don't want to give your sister, I will kill her but if you give her to me, everything is settle down " he say.

The man's face frown and yell " fuck you! If I give her to you what would you do! She's not a toy you can play with! She's an innocent angel that doesn't deserve a devil jerk like you! ".

Andrew smirk again " wow calm down don't be mad. I gave you a choice so you know what's good what's bad " he say and stand up from his seat while putting his hands in his pocket. " You know, innocent angel is what I want to taste " he say and walk away after leaving the man behind screaming angrily.

Andrew smirk and walk out of the warehouse giving the order to the guards to settle him down.

After few hours, the man walk back to his home lifelessly. He walk with his messy mind and he stare down blankly not knowing what to do. He open the house door and saw Lillie is welcoming him excitedly but frown after looking at her brother concerned.

Lillie ran to her brother Johnny. She cupped his cheeks worried and ask him " John, are you okay? Why are you looking like a mess like this? What is this bruises and blood all over you?! "

They both sat down on the couch while Lillie is still check on Johnny looking at him worried. She shake him a little " please tell me who did this to you? What happen why are you suddenly like this? Did someone beat you up? ".

Johnny looking at Lillie like a lifeless person. His eyes start to get teary feeling guilty. Lillie is getting more worried when she saw Johnny suddenly cried.

Johnny hug Lillie " I'm sorry. I'm really sorry " he say while crying.

Lillie broke the hug and look at Johnny concern " what do you mean you're sorry? Why are you suddenly acting like this? " She ask worried.

Johnny sobs and sniffles before he want to be honest with her. Johnny held Lillie's shoulder " let's run away. Let's run to Paris continue your studies there ".

Lillie face frown " what do you mean run away? Explain first before you say something weird like this ".

Johnny take a deep breath " I will tell you but first, I really want to apologize for this ".

Lillie look at him confuse but at the same time nervous. Johnny began to explain everything and tell what just happen a while ago.

After few minutes Johnny told her everything, Lillie gasp surprise. Lillie's eyes are getting teary " why didn't you tell me?! I can help you if I work part-time job at least ".

Johnny shake his head " I don't want to add anymore burden to you. I don't want you to stress out with your studies that's why I don't dare to ask help from you. I don't want you to get distracted or so on I want you to focus ".

Lillie cried harder " it's my fault that you are in this situation. It's my fault I'm sorry " she blame herself.

Johnny shake his head again " no it's not. I'm the one at fault for being stupid for borrowing money ".

Lillie shake her head too " no please it's my fault that you had to do this. Let's just run away if you say so. I can give up on my studies and we both will work somewhere around the country and once we have enough of money we will pay together the debt okay ".

Johnny sniffles " no don't quit your studies. I promise mom and dad to make sure you continue and pursue your dreams. Mom and dad had gave us so much so I need to keep on continue for them ".

Lillie yell a bit " how long can we settle the debt if I keep on continue my studies and the money keep gone because of the fees?! Let's just settle it first then I will study. I don't care that I will start late but as long as we settle down that matter the most ".

Johnny look down he know he got no choice but to listen to her. He does agreed to what she had plan because it make sense to him.

Johnny nodded agreed " okay if that's what you say I will follow your opinion. Now, let's book the earliest flight tickets for us so they won't caught us tomorrow. We need to move tonight ".

Lillie sniffles and wipe her tears with her sweater while nodded " let's go " she say with full of determination.