Part 41

Lillie look at Andrew disbelief and surprise while she breath heavily. " H-how the hell did you ended up here? Did you do something to me? What are you trying to do with me in my room?! " She nag at him while raising her voice.

Andrew froze for a moment trying to getting flashbacks of last night. Did they even do something unexplainable. Lillie scoffs speechless " did you really just did something you don't remember? " She ask in disbelief.

Andrew chuckles nervously and shake his head " no I swear to God I ended up sleeping when I enter this damn room. I didn't know I would ended up here. I thought I enter my room but - " he didn't continue his word and look around the room confuse.

Lillie sigh annoyed " get out from my room! " She yell at him.

Andrew stand up " okay, okay I will don't yell at me. People might misunderstood " he say annoyed and walk to the door room wanting to open but saw Johnny with fist raise wanting to knock on the door but froze when he saw Andrew is inside Lillie's room.

Johnny look at him furiously and check on terrified Lillie who is breathing heavily with her face look scared. Johnny turn to look at Andrew furiously and Andrew shake his head trying to convince he didn't do anything but Johnny straight away grab his collar harshly.

" What the hell did you do to my sister? " He ask angrily.

Andrew sigh and held his hands " no please don't misunderstand. I swear to God this is not what you think " he try to calm Johnny.

Johnny didn't believe him " really? Then how can you explain why is my sister look scared as if you did something to her? ".

Andrew sigh frustrated " no it's not what you think. Let me explain ".

Johnny punch him till he fall on the floor " explain? Explain what?! "

Lillie gasp surprise and straight away to Johnny to stop him. " Stop it's not what you think either. He didn't do anything to me! " She beg.

Johnny look at Lillie " then why is he here?! " He yell.

Ethan appear near the door " I think he's too drunk that he didn't even realize he walk into her room. Right? ". He say while he look at Andrew.

Andrew nodded frustrated. He wipe his bloody lips and stand up. He gave a look at Johnny and Lillie, he walk away after feeling angry but try to be patient at all cost.

Ethan look at them and walk away to follow Andrew. Lillie sigh " are you seriously just act without even knowing that you should ask first? You should be patient at least " she nag.

Johnny look at her furiously " are you seriously defend that motherfucker just now? Did you seriously believe him? Who knows he did something while you were asleep especially when he's drunk! " He yell.

Lillie flinch a little but try to be brave even though she do feel scared of the way Johnny angry. " I swear he didn't do anything. He's only drunk and thought this is his room. Besides, I don't feel anything. My clothes are still stay how it is since last night don't you notice? " She say while showing him her clothes that she wear now.

Johnny sigh didn't know what to respond. He's just speechless and at the same time he can't accept it if Andrew do lay a hand on her.

Meanwhile, Andrew inside his room throwing his wallet on the floor angrily with Ethan just walk behind him calmly. Andrew breath heavily while mumbling " that fucking jerk ".

Johnny cross his arms " chill. I'm sure he's too dumb to ask ".

" He purposely did that! " Andrew yell while pointing to Lillie's room direction.

Johnny sigh " I know how mad you are but chill okay. I'm sure Lillie already explain to him ".

Andrew scoffs speechless " fuck this. I'm going home right now ain't no way I'm gonna stay here if this thing happen ".

Johnny tilt his head slightly " you sure? Don't you worried that Steve guy suddenly back home with Lillie and Lorenzo holding hands together? " He tease.

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief " what the fuck? How can you even mention him and tease me. I'm being serious! " He raise his voice a little.

Johnny laugh " no I didn't tease you. I just want to remind you if you're forgot because of how mad you are right now ".

Andrew sigh " I don't care. I'm gonna go back I hate it here " he say while packing his things. Ethan knew it's useless to stop Andrew once he say something while angry. Ethan let him be and just watching him packing his things.

Until there's a doorbell rang at the door, Andrew stop doing his thing and look at Ethan trying to give a signal for him to open the door instead. Ethan acting dumb because he didn't want to open the door but Andrew still insist by signaling him.

Ethan sigh frustrated " ugh fine " he say annoyed while walk to the door frustrated. He open the door and saw Steve " oh hey Lillie. What are you doing here? ".

Lillie smile " oh I just want to see you both ". Andrew stop doing his thing again when he heard Lillie's voice at the door.

He immediately walk outside the bathroom and saw Lillie standing at the door with Ethan. Ethan look at them both " I think I got something to do I forgot " he say and want to walk away leaving them both giving each other space.

Lillie want to stop Ethan because she felt awkward alone with Andrew without him but Ethan quickly ran away leaving them both stand staring at each other awkwardly.

Lillie chuckles nervously " can I come in? ".

Andrew look at her amaze because he didn't expect that Lillie suddenly wants to meet him like this. He nodded right away " okay sure " he say while walk to her gesturing her to walk inside and he close the door after.

Lillie look around the room and Andrew stare at her confuse. " Is there anything you want? " He ask softly.

Lillie smile " I'm sorry about Johnny " she say with her guilty face.

Andrew shake his head " no it's fine don't mind that " even though inside he feel so mad about Johnny punched him.

Lillie raise a bit of the aid kit box " I came here to treat the bruises and wound on your lips. I notice it when he punch you ".

Andrew just realize and didn't knew that he even got bruise. He even forget for a moment that his lips are bloody. Andrew chuckles nervously " oh it's okay don't mind this too " he say while touching his bruise and lips making him hiss in pain too.

" You are literally in pain. Let me treat it " she say. Andrew knew it's pointless to deny so he nodded letting her to treat him.

Lillie took the cotton and pour a little bit of the medicine on it. " May I? " She ask and Andrew just nodded. Lillie slowly pat his bruise gently to make sure he didn't feel any pain much when she's treating him.

Andrew take a look at Lillie secretly while Lillie is busy looking at his wounds. Lillie pat on his lips gently but that make him hiss in pain. Lillie stop " are you okay? Is it painful? " She ask worried.

Andrew shake his head " a little. It's okay you can pat it don't worry I will handle the pain ". Lillie feel hesitate to continue but Andrew grab her wrist and move her wrist to his lips. " Just do it, it's fine ".

Lillie suddenly felt her heart beating fast by Andrew's sudden action. She didn't know why she suddenly felt something tickling inside her heart. She felt nervous by the sudden grip of his hand on her wrist, the way he stare at her eyes deeply too.

Lillie starts to get confuse of her feelings. She even wondered, why did she feel weird in her heart for some reason? Many thoughts are playing inside her mind and her heart feel various emotions that she didn't expect.