Part 31

Andrew and Lorenzo is playing catching each other together at the beach. Ethan who arrive while holding his cup of champagne watching them both together enjoying their time together. He smile and chuckle watching them adoring and picturing their every moments together.

Ethan didn't want to interrupt, he decided to make it only father and son moment. He want them to spend time with each other without him around so he decided to stay away from them and he have his only own time instead.

Andrew and Lorenzo sitting down on the carpet on the sand, Andrew look around notice that Ethan didn't come back to them since just now. Andrew took his phone to call Ethan but Ethan had already send him a text.

(Don't search for me I'm still here but spend your time with Lorenzo don't bother about me. I'm giving you to spend time with him alone without me)

Andrew felt touch but at the same time he feel concern that Ethan suddenly text him like this so Andrew call for his secretary who had been standing guarding them all along. " Is Ethan alright? ".

" He's alright. I've saw him hanging out with some people just now at the swimming pool " the secretary answer.

Andrew nodded signaling him to go after. Andrew look at Lorenzo who is building a sandcastle and Andrew follow him building the sandcastle along.

It's been 3 days already that Andrew and Lorenzo spending their time together without Ethan around because Ethan keep hanging out with others letting Andrew and Lorenzo having their time together.

Now, it's time for them to go back and Andrew have his flight to Italy later. Ethan enter Andrew's room and close it making Andrew turn his back look at him confuse.

Andrew scoffs " why are you closing the door I'm almost done ".

Ethan sigh " I think I have something to tell you ". Andrew nodded waiting Ethan to say something. " I just want you to know that you should make a DNA test of you and Lorenzo ".

Andrew scoffs speechless " what? Why? All of sudden? " He ask confuse.

Ethan nodded " just do it please. Don't go first cancel your flight and do as I say you will need to know the truth one day so now is the moment ".

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows confuse but at the same time he felt furious that Ethan didn't want to straight to the point " why? Can't you just tell me instead of troubling me? ".

" I think you need a proof if you want to confront about the truth " Ethan say and walk out of the room leaving Andrew speechless.

Now, they all are already preparing themselves. Ethan and Lorenzo standing beside the car waiting for Andrew. Andrew keep looking at Ethan suspiciously but he kneel down to give a kiss on Lorenzo's forehead to say each other goodbye.

Andrew stand up looking at Ethan " explain to me what you just told me just now " he ask with a serious tone in his voice.

" Just do what I say that will answer you " Ethan said and open the door letting Lorenzo enter inside the car. Ethan open the car door before enter inside he remind again " do what I say " he say and enter his car after drove off leaving Andrew speechless.

Andrew turn his back to his secretary " go and do a DNA test of me and Lorenzo " he command his secretary furiously. The secretary bow and open the car door signaling Andrew to enter the car.

Meanwhile, Ethan and Lorenzo had finally arrive. Lillie is already waiting outside the door waiting for Lorenzo to exit out of the car. Lorenzo open the car door excitedly ran to Lillie yelling " mommy! " While he raise his arms for a hug.

They both together hug each other tightly while Ethan exit out of the car bringing their bags. Lillie look up at him smiling and broke the hug with Lorenzo while fixing his hair " did you have fun? ".

Lorenzo nodded happily " yes! " He answer excitedly. They both together giggle and Ethan just look at them walking inside the house feeling guilty but at the same time he just want to do what he could do for them.

The next day, Andrew couldn't even sleep peacefully keep thinking about the DNA results and wondered why would Ethan suddenly ask him to do a DNA test.

Until his secretary enter while holding a paper file. Andrew stand up immediately looking at his secretary nervous. The secretary handed the file and Andrew took open it. What he saw just shock him right away. He didn't expect this.

Lillie walk out of Lorenzo's room after she put him to sleep. She walk down the stairs to the living room and suddenly she saw someone's figure standing with his hands in his pocket facing the window.

Lillie check on him confuse " excuse me? Who are you? " She ask. The person turn his back and reveal Andrew who is looking at her furiously.

Lillie gasp surprise " w-what are you d-doing here? ".

Andrew sigh and walk to approach her slowly but Lillie back away nervously not wanting Andrew to approach her while looking intimidating as if he's gonna attack her anytime.

Lillie back away feeling terrified " w-what are you doing why are you l-like this? ".

Andrew sigh and walk to her immediately grabbing her arms causing her to scream but Andrew ask her to quiet " shut up! " He groan trying to control his voice not wanting to raise his voice.

Lillie starts to sobs in fear " w-why are you suddenly like this? ".

Andrew take a deep breath trying to control his anger " did you really pregnant my child? " He ask making Lillie to look up at him surprise.

Lillie try to deny and shake her head struggling to let Andrew let the grip of his hands off her arms. Andrew shake her slightly hard " don't lie to me! I know Lorenzo is my son! ".

Lillie push him by his chest " he's not! Lorenzo won't have a father like you! " She yell while sobbing.

Andrew threw the paper harshly " explain this DNA test? Explain this. This proves that he's my son! " He yell back furiously.

Lillie scoffs " did you really just secretly do a DNA test of my son? ".

Andrew groan " why? Is that wrong that I do DNA test of my son? He's my son I can do whatever I want ".

Lillie scoffs speechless " your son? As far as I know Lorenzo don't deserve to have a father like you. No matter what you say, he is not your son because you are not suitable at all to be his father! ".

Andrew slam the chair making Lillie flinch. Lillie sniffles looking at him with her teary eyes " look? Look at you. How can you be his father when this is how you are " she say while crying.

Andrew grab her chin looking deep in her eyes intensely with his face furious " no matter what you say he is still my son and you are still my wife ". Lillie look at him surprise with her teary eyes didn't believe what Andrew had just said when he say she is still his wife and he is still her husband.